[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nationalism is just a glorified version of Tribalism. Both are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: thinking.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Nationalism is just a glorified version of Tribalism. Both are primitive and inefficent ways to rule a country or a people. Both divide instead of uniting the world. Both Nationalism and Tribalism need to disappear for our world to move forward, for when you look at the example of the cold war, it shows how much we as humans can achieve when we leave our shackles behind and unite for a common sense. The EU, and a pan-european state is, whetever you like it or not, the next step to human advancement.
>>
who said that
it's the non-tribalists that will be taken over by the tribalists
you welcome them with open arms they will take you over
>>
File: 1487879613097.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487879613097.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>germany still exists
>>
at least tribalism values members.
nationalism is a tool to utilise the numbers/masses for the objectives of the state.
>>
>>77106190
I agree. Good thing we're post-nationalist and I hope to see other countries become that too.
>>
uniting world is impossible as long as different cultures exist, it would be possible if all countries were like USA-UK-Australia, those countries are already united in a way.
>>
File: small brain wojak.png (33KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
small brain wojak.png
33KB, 768x768px
>not being a pan-european ethnopluralist
>>
>>77106314
That may be true my friend, but you tribalism also amplifies the xenophobia for others. While with Nationalism, you may still like your neighbours and other countries because they are culturually related to you, Tribalism teaches you to absolutely hate everyone outside of your tribe. Both are a cancer upon this world which hold us back.
>>
>>77106350
Wrong, the world could easily be united even with many different cultures intact. Humanity simply needs something they all share, a common cause all of strive towards. Most of humanity already is capable of understanding one another thanks to the English language, now we just need something that brings us together, the European Union being one of these things.
>>
>>77106518
the common cause your talking about is pretty hard to achieve or find, id personally say the only way we get a common cause is when we find out we aren't alone in the universe and we have to represent our species in this shit of a universe
>>
>expecting primates not to act like primates
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.