[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9y z7GWNfBQ Do the French

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 11

File: Macron.jpg (44KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Macron.jpg
44KB, 440x440px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9yz7GWNfBQ

Do the French hate Macron now?
>>
>>77075054
Did Trump actually /ourguy/ Macron
>>
>>77075074
No, that's just standard Trump behaviour. Everyone would have always been "his guy" had they won, Trump is the best at everything, believe it!
>>
>>77075074
yes
>>
>>77075054
>>77075054
Fuck off astroturfing nigger, and take your degenerate subhuman Macron with you
>>
"No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it."
>>
>>77075177
>this assravaged dago in every Macron thread
>>
>>77075214
He's right you know.
>>
>>77075074
Trump isn't even close to Macron's level.
>>
>yfw LePen body swapped with Macron Captain Ginyu style before she lost and the real Macron is trapped in her body
>>
>>77075549
>implying Dalida le pen would say this kind of shit
>>
why not enact an international UN law that says that if Africa exceeds more than 2 children per household average birthrate then they don't receive any aid? Many developed UN nations have adapted similar measures, why is the standard not the same for Africa?
>>
>>77075054
I still crack up when he tells journalistshis thoughts are too complex for them.

he's 2deep4u tier fedora-lord imo.
>>
File: daum.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
daum.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>77075600
dats raycist!
>>
File: 1443808179896.png (66KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1443808179896.png
66KB, 342x245px
>>77075600
Because majority of African population does not know the concept of "social security" and they need offspring to support their parents once their reach post-production age and due to high mortality of infants and poor healthcare resulting in preventible deaths across the entire age spectrum the number of children increases accordingly?

Should've went to school instead of sucking cocks friend.
>>
>>77075686
my cock's friend was a hen and friend, i don't suck eggs
>>
>>77075600
africans and third world nations have tonnes of people in general assembly/organizations.

it'd be shot down because the aid pretty much goes to the african diplomats/leaders at the UN.
>>
>>77075600
>>77075686
BTFO
>>
>>77075643
>>77075686
>>77075708
the implication then is that we have to keep sending even more aid money to them the more children they have because they are absolutely incapable of establishing civil stablity on their own

what the fuck kind of incentive is that
>>
>>77075746
The hippie leftie type of incentive where everything just pops out of a magic wall and everyone is happy REFUGEES WELCOME
>>
>>77075746
Deliberate actions of 1st world governments to destabilize African population by making them completely dependent on foreign """"""aid"""""" is a completely different matter, you should've started from that because children are just a result of it.
>>
>>77075777
Whats their endgame?
>>
>>77075807
Making sure Africa never stabilizes to not drive prices of resources and land and ensuring that they'll become a massive spending market since noone can compete with prices of "free shit" to establish a proper capital-based economy.
>>
>>77075777
children are a result of sex not foreign aid. imagine if the entire world sent all their excess income to japan, do you think they would have a population boom? no, of course not, because they are sexless freaks.

this isn't because people are sending aid, this is because people are sending aid to AFRICA.
>>
>>77075845
Cool, when can we stop importing them?
>>
>>77075845
You know a lot of the aid helps a lot. Like healthcare ones that help fund I dunno contraceptive access for women especially rural ones?

Yeah there's flaws but there's a ton of shit it really helped out with in general.
>>
>>77075909
the cheaper solution is plague, quarantine, exploitation

it's a model that's worked for the entire history of mankind
>>
>>77075865
>children are a result of sex not foreign aid.
Does a hungry dog want to fuck?
No.

Foreign aid ruins african economies, local farmers are unable to compete when all of them can get relief packages of food for free so farmers just get in line with the rest because the effort to grow food and sell it is greater than just waiting for it to come to you.
Without efficient agriculture there can't be industrialisation.

All they do is sit under the tree and shit out children because what else can you do to kill time?

>>77075909
The only foreign aid we offer that's worth a dime are educational facilities.
>>
>>77075966
Yes, a hungry dog wants to fuck. In fact, even a dead dog is capable of sustaining an erection and having intercourse, you ignorant fuck. If their indigenous farmers can sustain a growing population then let them grow, it would be immoral to murder outright, but there is no moral imperitive to interfere.

You don't even do shit Poland, you are on the same aids level as Africa per capita.
>>
>>77075966
>The only foreign aid we offer that's worth a dime are educational facilities.

and healthcare.
and refugee camps assistance (because they cost a fuckton to maintain).
and military help.
and disastor relife.

>local farmers are unable to compete when all of them can get relief packages of food for free so farmers just get in line with the rest because the effort to grow food and sell it is greater than just waiting for it to come to you.

They get that shit when they cant grow food or are in the middle of some flood/famine. It's not given willy-nilly. Hell the food flooding that happens comes from regular trade between nations not aid itself.
>>
>>77076043
>They get that shit when they cant grow food or are in the middle of some flood/famine. It's not given willy-nilly.
Not true at all
>>
>>77076071
Hey, shitty pooland, maybe get off the teat of national welfare yourself before you start pointing fingers? The only thing going your way is your decreasing birthrate.
>>
>>77076116
Hey retard, stop roleplaying as pieces of land.

>The only thing going your way is your decreasing birthrate.
And the only ones breeding in US are negroes and spics. Pot calling kettle black kek.
>>
-Farming of Average Land
>Farming of average land is causing desertification worldwide. Farmers are clearing average land, and using it which takes away the richness in the soil. People should let the average land replenish itself before farming. (Desertification, 2005)

-Destruction of Plants in Dry Regions
>Destruction of plants in dry regions is causing desertification to occur. People are cutting down tress to use them as a source of fuel. Once all these trees are cut down there is nothing to protect the soil. Therefore, it turns to dust and is blown away by the wind. (Desertification, 2005)

-Incorrect Irrigation in Arid Regions Causes a Build Up of Salt in the Soil
>Incorrect irrigation is commonly used in poorer areas. Farmers are using canal irrigation and other poor techniques because of the lack of water. This type of irrigation causes a build up of salt in the soil. (Desertification, 2005)

They're gonna need alot more food aids and shieeet.
>>
>>77076138
Are you retarded? Since you are an ESL freak, I'll let you reread this sequence of posts again. However, the lapse in your logical train of thought seems more like a problem with your intelligence.
>>
>>77076181
from insults to projections, nice going
>ESL freak
no fucking clue what that means.
>>
What will you say in 30 years when your kids ask you: Where were you when Emmanuel Macron was crowned Emperor of France?
>>
>>77076221
I wouldn't expect a retarded pole to be able to google either.

www.google.com

it's rather easy if you're willing to try
>>
>>77076244
all the results I've got are some spanish-language sites about league of legends, hence my question.
>>
>>77076236
'In my bedroom, masturbating to 2D girls'
>>
>>77076250
then you have reached the extent of your abilities. Yet again, the pole waits for a handout, how fitting.
>>
>>77076250
not sure if hes talking about Electronic sports league. But dunno what that has to do with anything.
>>
>>77076272
He's just butthurt because I pointed out how ridiculously retarded was his "solution".
>>
>>77076424
Sorry, didn't realize you weren't ESL. What is your excuse then, for being this stupid?
>>
>>77075600
The average IQ in Somalia is 68, which is among the lowest in the world. The average IQ in the west is 100. Having an IQ of 130 in the West puts you in the genius/Mensa level. The difference between the average Somalian and the average person in the west is greater than the difference between a redneck hic and a genius.

That is honestly horrifying.

But the fact that Somalians have such low IQs is their own fault because their genes are the product of their selective breeding over thousands of years. They never valued intelligence, and they never will.

Therefore, it is a SUPER bad idea to be bringing in Somalians into any country in big numbers. Basically the only thing Somalian people can do is breathe and breed. With an average IQ of 68, Somalia produces no geniuses. That is why there are no Somalian inventors, no somalian poets, no somalian philosophers, no somalian cars, and no Somalian ANYTHING. So it is TRUE that these people are incapable of building civilization. They are very primitive. Pretending like these people are oh-so-great and that we need them to “enrich” ourselves is idiotic.
>>
>>77076452
You just copy and pasted that straight from the thread on /pol/ and /his/.
>>
>>77075909
>nigger doesn't even know how to use a condom
>this will stop a million niggers coming to Europe every weekend
Thanks, Canada!
>>
>>77076452
>130 IQ is genius level
I understand why mexico is a shithole now
>>
>>77075054
What the fuck, I love Macron now
>>
Official anthem of France under Macron I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
>>
I have the feeling he is going to go full napoleon.
>>
>"my thoughts are too complex for journalists"

I mean, that's not much of an achievement. Even an oyster's thoughts are probably too complex for a journalist.
>>
>>77075074
it's the beginning of something beautiful <3
>>
>a repugnant speech!

You have no idea how much this angers me.
>>
>>77076918
You're fucking dumb. Yes, IQ is a shitty ambivalent scale, but 132 IQ is 98% higher than the standard, which in it's own context classifies it as genius IQ.
>>
>>77075601
he was right though
the journalists didn't get his africa remark
>>
File: leader of France and Macron.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
leader of France and Macron.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
the conversation that saved France
>>
>>77080502
>a conversation between two divinities

based
>>
>>77080502
from the thumbnail I thought that was an old woman
>>
>>77075054
When Chirac was president he once said "I'll amaze you by my demagogy."
Since then all our presidents followed this path.

Whatever Macron may say, it does not matter.
>>
>>77080632
The bogs are almost 70 yo...
>>
>>77080632
apologize
>>77080647
they are over hundreds of years old
>>
>>77076451
Nobody outside America uses that term you brainless amoeba
>>
>>77075054
Macron has a bond to the french people bigger than choice, or "politique", or secret agreements, his bonds is that he actually IS french.
Macron is racially gaul and celtic and like all gaul and celts, he does not recognise any owenership of france other than by the gaul.
If you want to be French, to be a citizen, you must answer "Gaul" to the question "The first people who lived in France were:".
The gaul consider themselves to be utterly betrayed by the jews, who had formed an agreement with the druidic orders to stabilise the world and stop a new rome.
So the jews, who did well under rome, betray them and attempt to overrun Gaul and Britain with immigrants and dumb anglish.
But people like Macron the Gaul, are willing to lie and cheat and steal to the jews, to the traitors, because to a Gaul, there is no heaven and there is no hell, and when you die you come back into the world exactly as you left it, so he does not fear their threats of violence or death, because he knows that like the analogue of the frog in the pot, if he does not jump now, he will be boiled alive.

If you know history, you know it is PURE HUBRIS to expect the Gaul to allow Rome to happen again.
it is PURE STUPIDITY that the Jews thought it was normal for a GAUL to say "I will rule like a roman emperor".

They are so sure of themselves, they think so high of themselves that while betraying the Gaul, they let a native Gaul get into a seat of power WHILE THERE IS A STATE OF EMERGENCY.

Macron can not be questioned and he can not be stopped.
Remember, he was baptised as a catholic on his own request, he is born one and has not been brainwashed by them.

Macron is a Gallic hero.
>>
File: macron-jupiter.jpg (180KB, 661x395px) Image search: [Google]
macron-jupiter.jpg
180KB, 661x395px
>>77086192
why did he declare he was jupiter then ?
he is a roman and french people are actually the true descendants of the roman empire
>>
>>77080343
Bit worried. Macron loves the EU. The EU hates the UK. Don't want France and the USA colluding against the UK again, we lost the best part of a continent last time.
>>
>>77086192
I know you're joking and this is just a retarded fanfic but seriously Rome and Roman imagery is typically used by the more authoritarian side such as Mussolini's Italy or Napoleon's France, Roman-inspired movements have so far been relatively antisemitic too.

Here Macron refers to himself as Jupiter, appears in front of renaissance classical-style buildings, quotes classical philosophers, converts to Roman Catholicism, acts like an emperor and so on which refers much more to Rome than Gaul.
In fact it reminds me of an interesting text of Nietzsche about the classical Greco-Roman ideal and what it represents politically as opposed to Anglo-Saxon Judeo-Protestant imagery.

Gaulish imagery though is rather recent and usually refers more to rural environments and turning towards the interior rather than the exterior, with no glorification of wealth and definitely more humble and down-to-earth tones.
Marine Le Pen incarnated it by standing in the small villages, turning towards the small people, and standing for the French heartland. Whereas Macron is decidedly Parisian.
>>
>>77086976
macron strafe england
>>
File: 1443480807844.jpg (37KB, 411x399px) Image search: [Google]
1443480807844.jpg
37KB, 411x399px
>>77086192
I'm sorry but the French are about as Latin as twelve Romans having a pansexual orgy on the salted remains of Carthage.
>>
>>77087114
That's a gigantic meme though. You can "muh authoritarianism" all you want and make incredibly shoddy comparisons between Mussolini and Napoleon, but the fact is that even your precious republic borrows entirely from Rome. "Res Publica" is a Latin term and Rousseau was downright in love with the Roman Republic, to the point of basing almost his entire theory of state on Rome.

The whole Gallic attitude came from anti-religious circles, most notably in the Third Republic. Calling the French Franks (you know, the guys who fucking named France?) would mean that the founder of France was Clovis. This is what the French Royalists assumed, this is what De Gaulle assumed and this was the baseline in French history for the greater part of a millennium and a half. Problem: Clovis converted to Catholocism (supposedly after his own gods failed to give him victory while the God of his Christian wife did). What this means is that France is a Catholic nation, and we can't have that now can we? This is why the myth of the Gallic Frenchman was created, and Vercingetorix elevated to some kind of national hero and Caesar villified (instead of Caesar rightfully being seen as the man who civilized what would later become France).

Napoleon understood this as well, and far from being the tyrant you imagine he fashioned himself after Caesar: a Roman style dictator who saved a republic in crisis.
>B-BUT HE CALLED HIMSELF EMPEROR
Read up on Augustus and Caesar, especially the part where both of them refused to be called kings and the origin of the terms that were eventually used to adress them.
>>
>>77075054
>Do the French hate Macron now?
*Do the French love Macron now?
>>
>>77086192
PRAISE TARANIS
>>
>>77092090
Blood is more important than culture
>>
>>77075054
wtf i love macron now
>>
>>77075966
>Does a hungry dog want to fuck?
Of course it does. That's a really bad analogy.
>>77076250
>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ESL
Apparently in Burgerstan people speaking one language are considered to be smarter than people speaking two languages.
>>
>>77075054
haha what? I thought Macron ran on "standing up to Trump"?
>>
>>77086976
Then your libtard lefties should stop protesting him coming to the UK so much. Trump was very vocal about his love of Britain, the Queen, and his desire for Britain to be front of the queue, not back of the queue like Obama said when he tried to influence the Brexit referendum. And those shits threw it back in his face.
>>
>>77094670
Macron runs on whatever the fuck he wants to. He was from the start of his campaign accused of changing his rhetoric at the drop of a hat and claimed that his thoughts are "too complex for journalists". This is why the man can claim that France needs third world migration and then do a 180 and say all of Africa's problems are civilizational. He can condemn Trump and make calls to "make our planet great again", and then do another 180 and buddy up to Trump at the G20, quite literally bypassing all other heads of state/government there.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.