[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to make aliyah >won't because I'm afraid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sadjew.png (51KB, 501x648px) Image search: [Google]
sadjew.png
51KB, 501x648px
>want to make aliyah
>won't because I'm afraid of all the embarrassment I'll create with my shit hebrew
A-a-a-am Yisrael, achim.
>>
>>77055829

aliyah is scam

israel is a jewish pyramid scheme

save your money and your dignity
>>
>>77056886
>israel is a jewish pyramid scheme

How?
>>
>>77056886
Really? If I had to live somewhere in the Middle East, Israel seems like the most sanest choice given that everywhere else is beheadingland.
>>
>>77056993

new people get fucked in the ass. treated like shit, stolen from via uncompetitive and corrupt economy

previous generations sit in public sector jobs and run real estate scams
>>
>>77056886
B-b-b-but they told me of their """great""" employment opportunities.
>>
>>77057103
Yeah, and if you had to live in a garbage dump, sitting on the soggy cardboard box is a saner choice than sitting on the flea infested mattress.

The sanest choice is not to live in a fucking garbage dump.

>>77056886
This is a great quote. It really sums up how I feel about this country in a way I couldn't previously word. I'm going to steal it.
>>
>>77056886

Well, you should've listened to Moses.
>>
>>77056886
>jews jewing jews
wew
>>
>>77058130
>>
>>77058166

..to remember Egypt?

Meh. Stop making slaves build your stupid pyramids, Ramses.
>>
>>77055829

>Ancient Jewish Wisdom:
>hate the arabs
>migrate out of the middle east

>2017
>hate the arabs
>migrate to the middle east
>>
>>77058629
Arabs weren't even in the fertile crescent during the biblical era. They were busy worshiping moon gods in the Arabian desert while we were genociding the natives
>>
>>77057103
>he fell for the hasbarapill
>>
>>77057103
Being the sanest place in the Middle East isn't really saying much though t b h
>>
>>77058804

Hmm. I didn't mean to criticize your legitimacy to the land. Sorry.

Still kind of dumb, imo, though, if you have a choice, to want to settle there in 2017 if you hadn't already something to lose by not doing so.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.