[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>headed into Taco Bell trying to wanting to buy a burrito

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1482463275811.jpg (628KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1482463275811.jpg
628KB, 2464x1648px
>headed into Taco Bell trying to wanting to buy a burrito supreme
>Cashier is a fat black girl I hate niggers so I had to grit my teeth the whole time I was ordering
>Get a burrito supreme with a side of cinnamon dippers
>Ok sir I'll need to see your ID
>I-I don't have it I just want to eat some burritos
>Sir I'll need to see your ID
>Had forgotten it on the counter before I left for work
>n-no I just want to order some burritos what the hell
>sir if you refuse to show me your ID l can going to call security
>Please just let me order my burrito
>Calls over security
>He asks to see my ID
>Tell him I just want to order burritos
>Asks again to see my ID
>Tell him to leave me alone
>He forces my hands behind my back a walks me out of the store
>Can here other customers whispering to themselves about why I didn't just show them my ID
How do you guys tend to deal with not forgetting your IDs? Wheres a good place to keep it to assure it doesn't get lost/forgotten?
>>
love your blog

upvoted, thumbs up.

+1 Karma
>>
File: 1493967327385.gif (1MB, 279x219px) Image search: [Google]
1493967327385.gif
1MB, 279x219px
>>
>>77051330
>Wheres a good place to keep it to assure it doesn't get lost/forgotten?
Tattoo your genome to your head. I'm sure a skinhead cunt like you has a lot of room for ink.
>>
that's the most american post ever
>>
>>77051451
The security didn't draw his gun out, so no.
>>
RIP steffan
>>
Are you retarded OP you know how high the fines are for being outside without an ID. I keep my laminated and pinned to my coats front pocket at all time since I tend to get roughhoused by security if I don't have it in plain sight.
>>
>>77051330
What state do you live in
>>
>>77051408
Head is one of the places not allowed if you choose to go the tattoo route. Forearm and just above the bellybutton tend to be the most popular spots.
>>
>>77051330
They can card you for nothing ?
Shit man
But I mean since you hate niggers so much it's kinda you people's fault it became like this. Want an oppressive country where no illegal immigrants are allowed ? Well this kind of shit is the price to pay.
>>
>>77051774
No? It's not for nothing you need to submit to a food ID check anytime you want to order from a restraunt or purchase ingredients yourself. It's to deal with identity theft you know.
>>
>>77051774
It's a new drumpf policy to deport our hard working undocumented migrants.
>>
They just threw you out you're lucky OP.
I tried a couple weeks back to buy some cigarettes but I must have forgotten my TaF ID in the car so I ended up spending the night in an ICE halfway center before I got things sorted out.
>>
Good thread desu
>>
>>77051330
Why didn't you just show them your ID, dumbass?
>>
I recently lost my Local Authority issued ID and it made life hell
I had to get the bus and because I didn't have my ID which has my Bus Riding Mandatory Qualification linked to it, I couldn't get on
I ended up having to walk almost two hours to the shop and when I finally got there, I wasn't allowed to buy pasta because the lady on the till couldn't verify if I had passed my European Commission Food Appreciation and Tolerance Certificate
I went home to watch some TV and didn't have my ID so I couldn't swipe it on the TV to verify my TV Licence
>>
>>77051847
>a food ID check
A what ?
I don't see how breaking people's balls for having forgotten their ID deals with ID theft.
>>
>>77052848
I didn't even know you were joking until the last sentence. You anglos are whack.
>>
Do you think anyone would ever ask to see your ID if they didn't have to?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.