[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Europeans will ever grow so tired of their government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: hitleryouthfiennes.jpg (93KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
hitleryouthfiennes.jpg
93KB, 500x380px
Do you think Europeans will ever grow so tired of their government and rapefugees shit that you'll rise up?
>>
Depends on what "rising up" means.

We might lower immigration to sustainable levels and preserve our countries, but I doubt there'll be a full on chimp out.
>>
Refugees are welcome to tolerant and multicultural Europe. Deal with it :^)
>>
A civil war is brewing within Europe, and when it's unleashed it'll make the US civil war look cute.
>>
>>77049687
We're probably gonna have a coup over here by the time that happens.
>>
>>77049687
The US Civil War was cute
>>
>>77049687
CUTE!
>>
Life has been too easy and comfortable for too long, people don't want to ruin that anymore
>>
>>77049687
More like a spectre is haunting europe.
>>
>>77049687
I'm prepping for the great race war. Got my "bugout bag" all ready to go.
>>
>>77049723
Yeah that is the problem unless life quickly deteriorates to europeans not being able to even leave their house, no longer being able to feed your kids etc they might replace us slowly so we still enjoy life as it is until it's too late.
>>
I told Macron that I was 87/f on omegle and he admitted that a civil war will start in 23 days
>>
File: 1449294827672.jpg (429KB, 2423x1433px) Image search: [Google]
1449294827672.jpg
429KB, 2423x1433px
>A civil war is brewing within Europe, and when it's unleashed it'll make the US civil war look cute.
>>
File: 1452728097090.jpg (47KB, 600x817px) Image search: [Google]
1452728097090.jpg
47KB, 600x817px
>>77049825
>A civil war is brewing within Europe, and when it's unleashed it'll make the US civil war look cute.
>>
>>77049825
>>77049878
wew lads
>>
The Dutch government feared a coup in 2002 when an upcoming politician Pim Fortuyn was murdered. And there were riots in the streets.

That's why Wilders lives (or lived) on a military base. So that won't happen again.
>>
>>77049581
>>77049779
Nigger what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>77050103
Europeans becoming a minority in 50 years or less.
>>
>British security officials say hate crimes directed at Muslims have increased nearly five-fold in the wake of several attacks in Britain blamed on Islamic extremists

http://nypost.com/2017/06/19/uk-hate-crimes-against-muslims-spike-after-london-attacks/
>>
>>77049581
Politically it's possible but as far as a revolution with para militaries and civil wars? No way in hell.
>>
>>77050130
Are you really this fucking stupid?
Nigger, how old are you?
>>
>>77050239
It's true for some countries though with current trajectory.
>>
>>77050130
how is that bad ?
>>
>>77050239
Stop saying the word nigger you worthless black stain it's so obvious you're non-white it's not funny.
>>
>>77050384
Stop saying the word you. It's not cool or funny at all. It's way too confrontational and it's only used to hurt peoples feelings.
>>
Never, history has proven that people will be complacent unless there is starvation.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.