[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Israel worth visiting if you're not Jewish/Christian/Muslim?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: israelflag.jpg (107KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
israelflag.jpg
107KB, 1600x900px
Is Israel worth visiting if you're not Jewish/Christian/Muslim? I'd be interested in seeing those attractions but they wouldn't mean much to me if you know what I mean.

There's also the fact you get banned from a set of Islamic countries if you have Israel in your passport.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>77046202
>There's also the fact you get banned from a set of Islamic countries if you have Israel in your passport.
Yeah but they're all countries nobody in their right mind would visit anyway.
>>
>>77046202

This place is great to visit if you're really in to history or/and biblical stuff.

Otherwise really not worth the time and money.
>>
>>77047073
What would happen if someone were to destroy these historical sites?
>>
>>77047091

he'd be made a general in the IDF
>>
I loved going to Israel. When I was there, the tour guide showed me all the grave sites.

The Cave of the Patriarchs, the grave of Judah HaNasi, he even showed me the grave site of Samuel and Samuel II!
>>
>>77047091
he'd be beaten to death and shot by angry civilians before a trial is thought of
>>
File: 3097143-7177439322-Y9v1p.jpg (200KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
3097143-7177439322-Y9v1p.jpg
200KB, 1280x850px
>if I'm not intrested in a country, should I travel there?
>>
https://youtu.be/UFT22S9euEI
>>
>>77049742
שתוקי יא אשכנזי מניאק
>>
>>77046202
You should consider Iran then instead, a lot historical sites and the nature is beautiful.
>>
>>77046202
Why would you want to visit islamic countries like that anyway. It's not like you can even talk to women there
>>
>>77049797
>sudden drama in the end
>>
File: 0.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>77046202
You can get a pretty good feel of what Israel and Palestine is like by watching some videos from this youtube channel (kinda biased sometimes but still very good):
https://www.youtube.com/user/coreygilshuster/videos

To be honest with you, it looks just like my country, a generic thirld world shithole. Btw don't bother with Israeli pro lgbt progressist propaganda, it doesn't really hold up outside Tel Aviv.
>>
yes come here it's great
>>
>>77052435

corey is gay himself and a ''liberal'' but I like him
overall Israel looks nice and maybe some day I will be able to visit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.