[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Russia >spend 400+ years trying to become relevant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1489962066993.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1489962066993.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>be Russia
>spend 400+ years trying to become relevant
>finally become a superpower
>tfw you become a superpower the same time as the eternal yank
>tfw he destroys
>tfw you fall back into irrelevance in less than 60 years
>>
File: laughing putin.gif (1MB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughing putin.gif
1MB, 360x200px
>Russia
>irrelevant

Silly Amerikanski.
>>
>>77035249
they're only relevant because they have the nuclear capability to destroy the world
>>
>>77035179
>irrelevance
ehh...
>>
But Russia just turned the US into her bitch.
>>
>>77035364
Unlike Russia, the POTUS does not hold all power. In fact, whomever is in power can't do shit without the approval of congress. So while Trump might be under Putin's thumb, the US itself certainly is not.
>>
>>77035485
Republicans still putting their party over country right now. They are de facto Russia's helpers in delegitimizing the American political system.

>whomever is
'Whom' never is a subject, except for explicit sentences like this one.
>>
File: 1499653282797.jpg (10KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499653282797.jpg
10KB, 125x125px
>be russia and us
>be israel puppet
>>
>>77035598
>be Japan
>declare attack the U.S. for no reason
>get BTFO in the largest Naval War in human history
>get nuked
>get occupied and forced to change your entire government
>now half of your culture is essentially American culture
>>
>>77035575
>Republicans still putting their party over country right now
I don't think that is a fair analysis. It might have been the case just during the post-election period, but there's a significant number that doesn't lick Trump's boot. As Trump continues to make a fool of himself and, sadly, his country I think it's very likely that that number will rise.

It's a very unfortunate situation for the Republican party to be in, as it's unlikely to be able to garner the same amount of support for quite some time. Additionally I find it likely that Russia will lose a large portion of its influence it has on US politics. This as a result of the massive shitstorm the Trump administration brought about thanks to some of its member's involvement with Russia prior and during the election.

My conclusion is thus that although Russia might has some leverage on the POTUS and his administration, the country remains largely unaffected and is likely to pursue a much more skeptical position vis a vis Russia in the near future.
>>
File: 1499654031906.jpg (41KB, 1049x755px) Image search: [Google]
1499654031906.jpg
41KB, 1049x755px
>>77035716
>be us
>largest superpower in the world
>still puppet of tiny middle eastern democratic country
;-p
>>
File: 1450633811737.jpg (28KB, 453x504px) Image search: [Google]
1450633811737.jpg
28KB, 453x504px
>>77035716
>>declare attack the U.S. for no reason
american education strikes again
>>
>>77035179
They were doing breddy gud from the 1870s until WWI. Social reforms, massive infrastructure investment, incredible agricultural growth, urbanization... And then the eternal Hun sent then Bolshevism and the rest is history.
>>
>>77035716
>american education
>>
>>77035179
>be USA
>spend 200 years trying become relevant
>finally proclaim pax americana
>tfw you become a superpower the same time as chinna
>>
>>77035179
>be Ameriposter
>"haha Russia is irrelevant now"
>ISS relies on Russia now
>It's the only country in the modern world to just invade and take parts of other countries as it wants
>Russia literally elects your president in its proxy action
>"LIES LIES REEE RUSSIA IS IRRELEVANT"
*sigh* I don't like them either but you're just a disappointment
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.