[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are in the club and this guy slaps your gf's ass and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: caesar.png (526KB, 619x568px) Image search: [Google]
caesar.png
526KB, 619x568px
You are in the club and this guy slaps your gf's ass and claims he will rebuild the roman empire

wat do?
>>
>>77018742
Make the same thread over and over again.
>>
>>77018742
New Vegas was garbage tier Fallout game, no better than F3 or 4. Obsidian drones sure love to gather around it like flies around steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>77018868
shut the fuck up
>>
File: bomb-disposal.jpg (62KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
bomb-disposal.jpg
62KB, 500x416px
>>77018868
I agree desu. It's my favourite but its got flaws
>>
>>77018868
Gameplay was trash, not the stories.
>>
>>77018742
Wait until he will die out of brain cancer.
>>
>>77019076
>>77018868
Both gameplay and story were cool, Americans and Finns understand nothing in good games. That's why Bethesdas games become so shitty since Morrowind and Bioware started to suck so much, you guys just love terrible games and hate the good ones.
>>
>>77018868
>implying

it's the most open fallout game in terms of decisions and choices and there won't be a canon ending until a new west coast game

the thing that differentiates post apoc games from one another is the writing and it shows
>>
File: California Republic.png (219KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
California Republic.png
219KB, 2560x1707px
What went wrong?
>>
>>77018742
Ask him why someone would burn a man before throwing him off a cliff.
>>
open the console, enable "Allah Mode" and kill him and his followers in the most unpeaceful way single handedly then step into junnah.
>>
File: Josh Garham.png (329KB, 604x470px) Image search: [Google]
Josh Garham.png
329KB, 604x470px
>I survived because the big guy inside me was bigger than the hotheads around me
Was it really necessary for Obsidian to have Christopher Nolan directing Honest Hearts?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.