[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long until we see the first hispanic US president? I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497560647361.png (1MB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
1497560647361.png
1MB, 1280x828px
how long until we see the first hispanic US president?
I think there's a chance to have one by 2024-2028

pic a bit unrelated
>>
>>77018503
It's incredible how within one century, the hispanic population in the USA increased from 0.8 million to 50.
>>
>>77018503
I don't know if Democrats will try it 2020 or 2024 I'm leaning towards 2024 I bet they think they need to run a more centre white male in 2020 to win.
>>
>>77018538
>asians increased by 60x
>hispanics increased by about 25x
>natives increased by 10x
>whites and blacks increased by 3x

feels good man.
>>
>>77018586
I think that 2020 is too soon, democrats will probably play it safe
also Hillary and the rest of dinosaurs are still there so a change is ulikely

>>77018538
I think that Monroe doctrine and CIA doing shady stuff kept most of those countries underdeveloped, and the consequence of that is poor people inmigrating to the US

>>77018625
>t. John Lee
>>
>>77018690
They would be too retarded not to learn from past mistakes, if next candidate is anything similar to Obama or Trudeau he will win.
Trump shows best that old style republicans are done and he is only anomaly made on protest votes because there was no other alternative.
>>
I'd be okay with a Hispanic president as long as they are a conservative, kind of like Marco Rubio
>>
>>77018690
>nd the consequence of that is poor people inmigrating to the US
No the cause of the hispanic flood was the 1965 immigration act.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
>>
>>77020408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qohGn7vM0c
>>
>>77018690
>I think that Monroe doctrine and CIA doing shady stuff kept most of those countries underdeveloped, and the consequence of that is poor people inmigrating to the US
it looks good for us, New Spain when? they stole us those states
>>
>>77018538
>It's incredible how within one century, the hispanic population in the USA increased from 0.8 million to 50.
half of USA was part Spain man.
>>
>>77018538
Well look what we did to the tipi niggers. Within not even a century we drove them into virtual extinction and there was well over 250 million of us. Amazing how quickly politics can fuck things over eternally.
Lewis and Clark's expedition was in 1801-1804, the interior of the continent was hardly even explored till then, by 1890, the Indian had been all but exterminated.

It's tragic how quick things can change.
>>
>>77022383
Hadn't a lot of them been killed by disease before the 19th century?
>>
>>77025146
This.
By the 19th century they were all but a hollow shell and sparse remnants of their former cultures and civilizations.
>>
>>77020408
You know Euros wouldn't be coming at all since Europe became well off and fewer people migrated.

>>77025146
Not as the only thing though. Many people just say it was disease but there was a lot of things.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.