[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever too late to turn your life around I'm 20 in September

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1477398556092.png (158KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1477398556092.png
158KB, 666x607px
Is it ever too late to turn your life around I'm 20 in September and yet to have a job since I was a teenager I stay up all night playing vidya and sleeping all day my mum doesn't seem to care I don't have a girlfriend and only a few friends most people work because they have a goal in mind or something to work towards I have none of that I mean what age is too late to do anything the job market seems fucked I read it everyday and future seems grim I may as well just stay in my room and do nothing right?
>>
Yes, there is. I could show you how, but why would I do that?
>>
>since I was a teenager
>don't have a girlfriend (so you imply you had one in the past)
>multiple friends

fucking normies
>>
Get a job 2 days per week to start. Something simple. Make some new friends drinking out on a Friday night if you want. Get talking to girls even if you don't want to sleep with them; decent GFs are usually best seeked out elsewhere.
>>
>20

Oh you silly child. If you were 30 asking this question I would understand. You have years to turn this ship around.

Try studying and getting some skills
>>
>>77018313

Not too late at 20 but I'm stuck with the same at 30 and it fucking sucks. Do something fast.

Basically anything, go study some shit even if you don't any proper plans. It will get you socializing with people your age and thinking what you actually want to do.

Anything except sink into the all night vidya as a permanent thing, trust me.
>>
>>77018516
this 2bh. I've started to play games again and lost all studying momentum. I haven't opened a book for months and now feel like shit because I've wasted a lot of time on absolutely worthless shit
>>
>>77018313
t. zhang
>>
my non-meme response is no. I turned my life around completely at 20. I dropped out of uni after one semester and was a neet for a year and a half. I then got a job at maccas, realised how shit life is in a shitty job and managed to find the drive I lacked for most of my life and managed to get back into university. I graduated last year, have been employed full time for a year and am honestly loving life.

as far as gfs and friends go, that's all a meme. What's important at your stage is getting your life into a position that you're happy with. Other people don't necessarily have to factor into that and you shouldn't define your success based on them.
>>
At 20 I'd never had a job, I was a virgin with no friends.

I'm 22 now, I've slept with 5 women (still not many I know), have kissed dozens and have a pretty good albeit entry level job and a thriving social life.

So I wouldn't worry, but get a move on.
>>
>>77018313
I recommend you say fuck it all and go hitchhiking
>>
>>77018888
lmao where the fuck would you go hitchhiking in Australia
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.