[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell is it so easy seducing foreign girls compared to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: αρχείο λήψης (1).png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
αρχείο λήψης (1).png
4KB, 225x225px
Why the hell is it so easy seducing foreign girls compared to your native country?
>>
>>77017915
They want a story to tell their friends.
>>
>>77017915
Same reason yellow fever is a thing: the exoticism.
>>
>>77017998
probably. It's a good solution to get some pussy if you're desperate like I'm assuming most people here are

I am a 6/10 and I got a latvian gf in Riga who's 8/10, despite being a manlet and all

My polish friend who looks like ribery also got a nice gf
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_matchmaking

May be pseudoscience or just not well studied yet, but the theory is there. Same reason females leave the tribe: to broaden the gene pool.
>>
>>77017915
Because okayish looking Autists only benefit from the language barrier. Girls will look past slight spaghetti spilling since they will either not notice due to the different language or she will assume it's just a cultural difference.
>>
>>77017915
Because our girls are raised mostly by Catholic (read hypocrite) families. They play hard to get when they're here and go full slut mode abroad. Once you can get girls in Italy you can basically get pussy pretty everywhere
>>
>>77018062
The darwinian argument is never an answer to "why animals behave like that?"
Only to "why this behaviour was adequate with surviving?"
>>
>>77019897
that is some deep shit bruh
>>
It's exotic, especially if you're from a country that has a nice stereotype (i.e the lover French, Italian, or Spanish).

Also this helps >>77019713
>>
Dunno man when I was in Brazil I did not lay anyone. Must be because I'm ugly or something
>>
Unknown things seem more interesting to people. It is about the nature of human beings. We always want to know or get things that are harder to get.
>>
Maybe they are seducing you and you dont even realise it

Usually though because if both people want to do same thing its pretty easy to achieve it
>>
>>77018062
>Same reason females leave the tribe: to broaden the gene pool.

So this is why Jews made it so that Jewishness only passes down matrilineally.
>>
File: oops.jpg (126KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
126KB, 960x720px
>>77020001
>tfw no Swiss lover stereotype
>>
>>77021500
Swiss men are for settling down in the future, not for having fun in your youth, desu.
>>
>>77019742
Pretty easy in Italy. They just don't want boys that live with their moms until they are 50
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.