[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do a lot of non-whites hate white people so much my generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: DEYGyjoXgAQT1LN.jpg (29KB, 620x401px) Image search: [Google]
DEYGyjoXgAQT1LN.jpg
29KB, 620x401px
Why do a lot of non-whites hate white people so much my generation has done nothing to deserve it.
>>
>>77013942
1. incitement by leftist Jew diaspora
2. indoctrination in leftist education system
3. natural racial rivalry and competition
>>
File: 7255.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
7255.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
>>77013942
i don't even care anymore, since /pol/ and /int/ told me i am not white i couldn't care less

btw now i can say heil hitler legally since i am not white anymore
so heil hitler
>>
>>77014062
>Tabassé par un putain de chauve
>>
>>77013942
Leftists believe colonialism and economic exploitation were and are exclusively the province of whites. They believe all power structures and hierarchies will disappear if whites are 'deconstructed' (read: genocided).
>>
>>77013942
Resentment complex
>>
File: y70z.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
y70z.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>77014090
between the islamophile blond blue eye antisemite-dhimmi "sociologist" and the italian neo-nazi that looks like an isis terrorist, who is objectivelty the whiter one ?
you have one hour to solve this problem or your mother will die in her sleep
>>
>>77013942
Imagine being a nigger knowing there are people naturally more beautiful than you
>>
>>77013942
Inferiority complex
>>
>>77013942
Oy vey
>>
File: 1498382852191.jpg (258KB, 968x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498382852191.jpg
258KB, 968x1024px
>>77013942

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

https://youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on /int/ are capable of. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. No one can understand why
>>
Jealousy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.