[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>country >what is the most shitty capital city on Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 410.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
410.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
>country
>what is the most shitty capital city on Earth and why is it Warsaw?

Polen
Because real Warsaw stopped existing in 1945 and all that's left is a mix of commies and pesants getting monies from the rest of Poland.
>>
>>77005253
You don't travel much, do you? Warsaw would never win a competition for the nicest city in Europe, but it is still a very good place to live or to visit.
>>
>>77005944
I actually travel fuckloads.

I have no idea why you'd deduce it from my post.
>>
Mogadishu
>>
>>77005253
Warsaw is still the wealthiest place in Poland.

Berlin actually ranks amongst Germany's worst cities in every aspect.
>>
>>77005970
Yeah, what's about almost all capitals in Africa, 80% of capitals in Asia, and 50% of capitals in Latin America.
>>
>>77005989
You don't travel much, do you? Mogadishu would never win a competition for the nicest city in Africa, but it is still a very good place to live or to visit.
>>
i bet pre ww2 warsaw was just any other central yuro town with a few story buildings and typical architechture for its ere, literally unfit to become a metropolis, without much historical sights that youd miss
>>
>>77005970
Your statement doesn't sugest it but I believe you, cause why not?
>>
Probably Bangui.
>>
>>77006026
Warsaw generates gdp because of gibs from the rest of Poland.

A perfect example is when a new investment is being located by the government they often choose cities they like like warsaw for it, or when one of the bridges in warsaw burned lately they've rebuild it from the countries budget and not the warsaw one.
>>
>>77006094
Then you're wrong.
>>
>>77006209
i've never been to poland, but i doubt the rest of the country looks better than warsaw
>>
File: 1499330114401.jpg (981KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1499330114401.jpg
981KB, 1280x854px
>>77006226
80% of the state capitals do.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 640x421px
>>77005989
I agree.
There are way too many bombings there.
I'd much rather live in a sleepy coastal town the Bombdishu.
>>
>>77006297
you've cherry-picked the historical centre
the average residential area probably looks better in warsaw than somewhere in the middle of eastern poland
>>
>>77006456
Not really, the new architecture is the same everywhere but in small shitholes.
>>
Pyongyang
>>
>>77005253
Cairo.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.