[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw some of you are living in a <8 millions urban-area

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: largest_urban_areas_europe.png (215KB, 1074x849px) Image search: [Google]
largest_urban_areas_europe.png
215KB, 1074x849px
ONLY 2 FUCKING MEGACITIES IN EUROPE? lol pathetic manlet continent.
for most of you peasants, how does it feel living a village? still feeling superior when I have the choice EVERYFUCKINGDAY to pick any random shit to do that would require you a 5 hours trip?
ya boi tomorrow its the [pick from the 1000s] museum that im gonna be chilling at. maybe grab a bite and play chess in the park with born-N-raised urbanites. Who knows if yet again I bump into a tourist asking for directions and end up banging him so hard he decides to live here for a while? Hears a cool new music genre on the internet and that same night manage to hear it live.
Didn't think so.
No but seriously, there's a certain rush and excitement in big cities. If you're something with big brains, balls and ideas there's nothing stopping you here and always an unlimited supply of FUN. And yeah happenings are also thrilling [insert overall crime rate comparison]
When I travel in your side of the ocean I purposedly decide to visit only real cities with things to do. Good thing there's only 2 or 3 in Europe cos i gotta get ready for that Asian year long shitshow of a trip.
See ya.
>>
Amsterdam has 853.312 people.
Paris has 10,95 people
>>
*leaves tiny 1 bed apartment in multi-story block*
*spends 40 minutes on a humid metro getting to work*
*forces way through literal crowds to get anywhere*
*gets tinnitus from constant noise*
*coughs up questionably coloured phlegm*
*gets stabbed*

I'll stay in my comfy house in the country thanks, no room for the doggos to run around in a city anyway while it's green as far as I can see here. Keep your metrosexual urbanite activities, I'm happy where I am.
>>
>>77004986
everyone is different, I would happily move to a comfy small town if I wasn't a wage-slave and had a wife or at least a serious relationship.

city life is overrated
>>
>>77004986
Rhien and Ruhr are normally counted as one megacity with 10.8 million people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhine-Ruhr
>>
>>77005163
Same goes for the Randstad (corner city).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randstad
>>
>>77004986
do these urban retards still delude themselves such?
>>
>>77005192
But the Randstad only has 7 million people.
>>
I live in a place that has 25 000 people, and it's still way too busy for my taste. When I move out I'll surely pick a place that's less busy and has more nature.
>>
File: Rhein-Ruhr-Region-LEP[1].png (142KB, 1033x929px) Image search: [Google]
Rhein-Ruhr-Region-LEP[1].png
142KB, 1033x929px
>>77005221
This. It's large, but not a megacity.
>>
File: 1488571189152.jpg (15KB, 304x194px) Image search: [Google]
1488571189152.jpg
15KB, 304x194px
>>77004986
you sound like the smug urban hipster which can only be found in the "culture capitals" of every country
>>
>>77004986
>choice everyfuckingday to pick random shit to do
>such as pray towards mecca with the boys publically
>or get shot/blown up in random terror attack
>or watch all the migrants take over your sidewalks as a sleeping place
>or get beatup by arabs for violating sharia law
>or get mugged by gypsies

makes me sad my shithole city of 1million cannot experience such french culture
>>
>>77004986
europe has plenty of dense populated areas look at the benelux

i agree the paris area is the best one though, the rest of this country feels like a ghost town in comparison

>>77005216
he's right, out of 11 million people you'll find more you like than out of 11 000
>>
>living in urban overgrown tumours
>1000*1,5+500+3*5+2
>>
>>77005192
>one urban area literally makes up one fifth of the entire area of the country

ahahah nethersmalls
>>
>>77005411
We have a population density of 413 people per km in this country. You could argue our urban area goes all the way into Belgium and Germany.
>>
File: 1443483291390.jpg (49KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1443483291390.jpg
49KB, 1024x1024px
>Unironically living in a city of over 2 million
>>
>Ruhr
Never heard of it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.