[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post the social elite in your country and yes, that is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: img_9222-285455-7-1499031598129.jpg (4MB, 2000x2177px) Image search: [Google]
img_9222-285455-7-1499031598129.jpg
4MB, 2000x2177px
ITT: Post the social elite in your country

and yes, that is a real 5000 USD bag, i know because i'm gay and i love that bag lol
>>
too bad money couldn't fix their faces
>>
File: CWmcg22W4AAyttT.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CWmcg22W4AAyttT.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
They earn 100k euro a yr
>>
Humans really are vile creatures
>>
>>76973926
The "social elite" in my country are rich wogs/chinks, and faggots in Melbourne Sydney that look and act and sound like a poor ripoff of middle class brits on a tropical holiday
>>
The pretend ""elite"" aka party clubbers can be found here

http://finest.se/galleries

Click the club. Café Opera for instance
>>
File: ultrarichasiangirls_2_header.jpg (299KB, 1000x420px) Image search: [Google]
ultrarichasiangirls_2_header.jpg
299KB, 1000x420px
>>76973926
sure.

list of cars i've seen at school driven by "students":
mcclaren spider
mcclaren coupe
bentleys of every kind
rolls royce phantom
maserati
ferraris of every kind
lamborghinis of every kind
a fucking bugatti veyron was the coolest though
>>
>>76974178
>>76973926
do scandis have a very distinctive head/facial shape?

i can't help notice how common these 5 heads and infant skulls are on these girls.
>>
>>76973926
is taht a boy?
>>
>>76974236
Are you talking about those Chinese foreign students? They're crazy rich, it's hard to believe that they're being public schools.

I used to think they're all spoiled brats who can't appreciate it, but I once met a young Chinese guy on the road in a manual Gallardo Spyder, and the fact that he had to special order a manual meant that he cherished that car. I'm sure many are spoiled but if I could spend that kind of money on cars, I sure as hell would too.
>>
>>76974425
*being public school students
>>
>>76974311
What's an infant skull?

Post an example of girls you think look similar

Most likely they look similar to you because you don't live here. Same reason all asians look like Jackie Chan to us, or how Europeans can spot other Europeans in America (among other ""whites"") super easy
>>
>>76974425
yeah, at my university too. their pretty dumb here but my school LOVES charging them 50k tuition.

some of them are very messed up in the sense that they only live to buy shit. IE one guy i did a project with spent his time looking at clothes or watches or shit to buy, and obsessed over luxury goods/vanity. pitied him because he had literally no other interest or hobby or talent because he spent his time obsessing.

but yeah part of its common because buying cars houses is a good way to stash away assets and avoid getting charged with corruption in china according to one i've talked to. penalties pretty fucked if you are caught storing/smuggling huge amounts of cash or taking bribes as an official, IE you get executed.
>>
Anyone who attends an ivy league school, Stanford, U Chicago, MIT, or Berkeley. These schools are essentially grooming centers for the elite.
>>
>>76973942
>too bad money couldn't fix their faces
>what is plastic surgery
>>
File: fiveheadland.jpg (579KB, 1796x1036px) Image search: [Google]
fiveheadland.jpg
579KB, 1796x1036px
>>76974499
this.

its not that common here and in fact alot of them would get a "five-head' nickname,
>>
>>76974800
>>76974499
i also included a few to show alot have the "protruding face" IE high cheek bones and forward face without refined/gracile and flatter facial features you typically see among eastern slavic girls.

although i'd say that protruding face is common among asians/africans due to having prominent cheek bones, its rarer among western europeans here.
>>
>>76974800
okay, those really are some prime fiveheads

the two in the bottom right wouldn't stick out
>>
File: 12130UNILAD-imageoptim-smile1.jpg (44KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
12130UNILAD-imageoptim-smile1.jpg
44KB, 960x642px
>>76973926
Richest man in the world
>>
>>76974933
i included a few to show scandis seem to have a distinctive facial structure imo.

the short hair girl is the cutest imo, although short hair is a turn on for me.
>>
>>76975022
i don't think you can put a value on nukes so you're probably right.
>>
>>76974499
I can see how there's an "Australian" look amongst my fellow countrymen. For example, europeans and americans over here stick out like a sore thumb, despite being of similar ancestry to many of the white people here, it's something about the clothes they pick and how they carry themselves.

Europeans look like they have a pole up their arse, and dress fancier than most aussies, and americans seem intensely extroverted and flashy in their dress, where as the common style in australia is laziness mixed with hot weather and shit taste in clothes. The best dressed australian wears what the average european wears.
>>
>>76974623
I know that feeling, I actually know a lot of Chinese like that and it's sad to watch because what some of them would do is literally spend hours a day figuring out what to buy and where to buy. This one Chinese dude who is my friend used to play soccer and basketball but now he just spends a lot of his free time shopping
>>
>>76975022
>he carries responsibility for what he does and people are able to question his power
haha what a loser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dHs4W8P0QU
>>
>>76975220
yeah i think its generally true of really wealthy people though that they use materialism to fulfill an inner void. i use to walk through the richest shopping neighborhood in toronto to school daily, and you will see very sad looking older people/housewives buying self-esteem or joy or meaning or whatever that way.

most of them who shop there are probably in the multimillionaire ballpark imo yet look very unhappy.
>>
>>76975220
Chinese people seem obsessed with capitalism whenever they go to western countries. I've never seen a group more brand loyal and image obsessed than the chinese, they'll even spend half their paycheck on a jacket that has a logo on it when they could get a very similar one for half the price at kmart or some other place.
>>
>>76973926
you can spot norwegians a mile off I knew what this flag would be before i opened the thread
>>
File: PicsArt_07-07-12.32.02.png (265KB, 470x270px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-07-12.32.02.png
265KB, 470x270px
>>76975195
Once again Australia sounds exactly like Canada except hot instead of cold.
>>
>>76975320
According to one study happiness peaks at $70,000 USD ($90,000CAD). A multimillionaire is no happier on average than a middle class guy.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (37KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
37KB, 530x298px
>>76975195
generally true here too.

if you don't dress for cold weather, eg. flannel, toque, random stuff in the winter and dress sporty/outdoorsy in the summer you really, really stick out.

exception is wiggers n shit who need to be culled, and really, really stick out in a lot of non-shitty places.
>>
>>76975482
i'd be happier with a million dollars but i can see that happening.

people with normal homelives/hobbies/relationships/families are happier in general. eg. turbo-normies and not the false-normies who hide behind money as a crutch for emptiness.
>>
>>76975500
Come to the Maritimes. We have no wiggers
>>
>>76976086
they are rare in my area too because its a suburb community, but those fuckers have ruined my downtown area. eg every bus will smell like ass because none of them pull their pants up.
>>
>>76975064
Nukes is one of the things that won't be sold on the black market. Uranium is some shit that's so closely guarded it's crazy, it's as good as you finding the recipe for Coca Cola.
>>
>>76975322
I worked in one of the high end fashion stores at the heart of Sydney and it was always filled to the brim with Chinese tourists. They will casually spend a few thousand AU dollars just for some ugly designer item for the sake of it's name. I even see old ladies well into their 50s still buying into the materialism meme despite most of them having no sense of style.

Is this a Chinese people thing or Asian people thing?
>>
>>76976344
New money from any race and culture is like this
>>
>>76973926

uh,but they're ugly.... they look like exactly this guys
>>
File: 1498722209838.gif (421KB, 534x502px) Image search: [Google]
1498722209838.gif
421KB, 534x502px
>>76973926
>titlet
>>
>>76976344
The more melanin, the bigger the obsession with shiny things are, black people would become slaves again if it ment having gold shackles around their ankles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A
>>
>>76974898
None of them have a protruding face. High cheekbones yes. They have large foreheads because of selection for intelligence. Anglos have tiny slanted foreheads at a 45 degree angle because they are subhumans.
>>
>>76973926
take a taste of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF1_1GXuoNc
>>
>>76979508
they look like working class scum, they are so pale lol
>>
>>76976827
Dear god. However, pulling off a red suit or an orange one requires skill.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.