[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you an /int/ernational person and have ancestors from other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1485753607196.png (1MB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1485753607196.png
1MB, 1024x724px
Are you an /int/ernational person and have ancestors from other countries?
I have French ancestors from Napoleonic wars, part of my family still has French surname.
>>
File: leuku_ek_0240_5150-400x300.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
leuku_ek_0240_5150-400x300.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
My dad is part sami (mongolian eskimos or something that herd raindeers in the north) Other than that I am quite certain that I am 420% bure swedish
>>
>>76973348
my grandfather was a kike
does this count?
>>
All Anglo surnames on both sides of my family going back to the 1600s except one great-grandfather who was Italian (Anastasio). He died at 27 crashing a plane.
>>
>>76973348
Not really. I have ancestors of multiple ethnicities, but they were common in this country.
>>
File: mojmir1.jpg (37KB, 266x302px) Image search: [Google]
mojmir1.jpg
37KB, 266x302px
>>76973568
with no survivors?
>>76973817
>I have ancestors of multiple ethnicities
>mfw Hungarians and gypsies
>>
Possible one of my great-great-grandparents was a Spanish prince (not kidding)
>>
nah, I'm 100% french

Even my 'non-french' ancestors come from what is nowadays part of France (Brittany)
>>
File: IMG_3073.jpg (98KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3073.jpg
98KB, 768x1024px
>>76973348
Solely Iberian USA is my prison, I want to go to Iberia.
>>
>>76974253
Yes, it was a two-seater Fairchild P-19. My great-grandfather was a pilot giving flying lessons to another guy. They were trying something called a "forced landing" when the plane crashed...
With no survivors.

His daughter, my grandmother, was 4 at the time. Coincidentally her mother died 2 years later in another plane crash.
>>
>>76973348

I am mainly English and German on my dads side and Romanian on my mothers.

Unfortunately, it's hard to trace our family back on either side because my fathers side was named Smith, so good luck, and my mothers Romanian great grandparents were coerced into changing their name to "fit in" when they immigrated to Canada and they never told the younger generations what their surname was, and the last one to know died about 10 years ago so now that family name is lost as far as anyone knows.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 356x200px
>>76973348
Old ardeal stock, all of my ancestors are Transylvanian Saxon and a few Hungarians, we were apparently pretty good carpenters. Related distantly to a colleague of Werner Von Braun's.
>>
I'm 1/4 Serbian on my mother's side and my father's family migrated in from Croatia sometime before the mid 18th century.
>>
>>76973348
Italian/french on fathers side and polish on mothers side
Kill me
>>
As far as i can trace them, all of my ancestors are spanish
>>
Mostly different German bloodlines, but one from eastern Prussia and I assume a bit eastern European and/or slavic blood.
>>
Almost all italians, with an exception spanish.
>>
None of my grandparents were brazilian
Pretty common in my region, it was basically a spanish, italian and japanese colony
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.