[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planets that would be better without the United states? I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: american transport.jpg (188KB, 1620x970px) Image search: [Google]
american transport.jpg
188KB, 1620x970px
Planets that would be better without the United states?

I'll start:
>Earth
>>
>>76964340
Imagine how fucking amazing that car crash would be
>>
>celestial bodies humans have walked on without America existing

>>
>>76964538
Without Russian scientists there wouldn't have been an American space team, you disgustingly ignorant fucking Clapistani mongrel.
Drink bleach.
>>
>>76964340
I saw this once in my neighborhood although not as fucking landwhale as her. all my neighbors were staring at her like she was a freak while she was walking her dog.

how do americans deal with seeing these types of people daily?
>>
>>76964584
I see them maybe once a month

but then I'm a NEET
>>
>>76964580
>celestial bodies humans walked on without USSR and america existing

argument still holds bruce.
>>
>>76964580
t. Igor Ivanov
>>
>>76964580
You pretend that because the soviets got to space first that means they were the reason we did.

Do you actually believe the soviets fave us the information for rocket? If the soviet space program was so superior they would've gone to the moon first. They didn't. Thus we won the space race
>>
>>76964658
>space race
You won the moon race faggot. The russians won the space race.
>>
>>76964828
hello hezbollah
>>
>>76964851
Hello Juan, how was your day mowing down the grass?
>>
>be murica
>exhort nazi scientists from all war crimes
>make them build you rockets to piss off the Russians
>get btfo
>call it a victory

really sparks my almonds
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.