[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are Central American cities always located near these mountains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Mountainous City.png (2MB, 1366x648px) Image search: [Google]
Mountainous City.png
2MB, 1366x648px
why are Central American cities always located near these mountains or volcanoes?
>>
>mejicanos
>>
File: IMG_4833.jpg (221KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4833.jpg
221KB, 1200x797px
We just happen to have a lot of volcanos in our cunts, man, and it looks and feels comfy as shit when you're there (until some of them erupt, of course).
>>
>>76962379
It's unironically the most dangerous part of any city in this country. Like one homicide happens there every two weeks.
>>
Do poor central americans live on the mountain sides like they do in Brazil?
>>
>>76962463
post pic of your apartment and then of your view pls
>>
>>76962301
fertile soil beneficial for agriculture
>>
>>76962634
Yes, although you can find some of the most expensive neighborhoods of the country in the mountains, too.

>>76962682
I'm not a millionaire
>>
>>76962747
?
I don't mind?
>>
>>76962747
Pic related is the mansion of our ex president that is located in the outskirts of a mountain. He is know in jail btw because he stole like $15,000,000 from the goverment
>>
File: IMG_4834.jpg (81KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4834.jpg
81KB, 640x427px
>>76962807
>>
>>76962772
Oh shit you mean my house? Kek here the only people that own departments (you know those ones that you can find on bouildings) are millionaires due to them being extremely expensive.

And I can't post a pic right know because it is already dark outside.
>>
>>76962807
>He is know in jail btw because he stole like $15,000,000 from the goverment
lmao what a stupid fagot
>>
>>76962894
wtf? how do only millionaires own apartments and poor people own houses? in a country as crowded as that i would think it would be the opposite and all the poor people would live in commieblocks or some shit?
>>
File: IMG_4835.jpg (51KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4835.jpg
51KB, 640x427px
>>76962949
Right know there isn't that many department complexes located in buildings around the country so they're very expensive (they're also very big and well designed so they're definitively not your average department like the ones you find in Russian commieblocks), our commie blocks for poor people look like pic related.
>>
>>76962867
You could watch the whole valley fill up with lava from your front porch, couldn't you?
Such naughty, decadent luxury...
>>
>>76963507
>>76963089
Is that why Latin Americans fuck so much? Because they might die?
>>
>>76962301
Simple

Volcanic lands are rich in nutrients for agriculture and provide materials for multiple activities.

Also, these lands are covered by forests which benefit human activities and health in a lot of ways.

Take a quick loom at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Mexican_Volcanic_Belt

Some of the most important cities and 'pueblos' in mexico are located in a mountainous/volcanic system distributed across central Mexico. I live here and even though our settlements can be shitholes nature itself is amazing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.