[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If diaspora love their "homeland" so much, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

If diaspora love their "homeland" so much, why don't they leave?
>>
because they understand that shit tier people like them have absolutely no chance at their homeland where nobody is gonna tolerate their bullshit. Moreover they wouldn't be special snowflakes anymore
>>
cuz fuck whitey
>>
Becuase they want a job
>>
>>76959603
What is with this thinking face shit? I see it all over this site now and I can't conclude it's anything other than normalfags trying to force emoji on an imageboard.
>>
>>76960289
>now
try harder to fit in, redditor
>>
>>76960509
this
that which you replied to is an absolutely abhorrent post, i refuse to (you) it
>>
to colonize the world for Greece
>>
>>76959603
Because they actually want your economic power NOW but in their country

So you move to Africa while we colonise YOUR country
>>
File: subhuman.png (829KB, 1280x1192px) Image search: [Google]
subhuman.png
829KB, 1280x1192px
>>76959603
they romanticize their shitholes because whites do not accept them
>>
>>76967986
It's all about attachment to particular schemes, not about superiority.
>>
>>76968133
what do you mean
i do not understand
>>
>>76959645
Russki hit it on the head
Also most diaspora tend to be too dumb to learn their """"homelands"""" language
>>
>>76959603

Half of our diaspora hate our homeland

fucking leftie trash
>>
>>76970804
yahudis are evil Greek mongrels
>>
>>76970817

confirms what I always suspected

i am greek
>>
>>76967986
Why are we included in this picture of the third world?
>>
>>76971470
because i needed png map of balkans and got this
>>
>>76971551
>Slovenia, Romania, Moldova and Anatolian Turkey part of the Balkans
>Greece isn't
every time
>>
>>76967986
So according to your image, your constant nationalistic ramblings prove that in fact, you have no qualities whatsoever. Note taken, Iki.
>>
>>76971591
i removed Greece from that map

>>76971598
i have other intentions
you are just subhumans
>>
>>76959603
They still feel atachment to their homeland, honestly I dont get this, you can still love your home while staying somewhere else
>>
I did
>>
>>76960289

It's a stupid emoji normies use on their social media but it became some sort of acceptable post-ironic shit on 4chan
>>
>>76959603

because they know that they came from a big shithole and that their new country is a better option for plunder and to get free stuff, like your country for example... giving all those free housings to paquis, who wouldn't move there?
>>
>>76972324
I wouldn't, its shit where it constantly rains and the houses are expensive and small, literally ugliest of all the euros and pretty rood
>>
>>76959603
because they are spoiled kids
>>76960289

t. chinkgook diaspora or CHI or pooinloo
>>
File: laugh.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>76962543
>>
>>76970841
As a matter of fact, Ashkenazi jews are more closely related to ancient aryans than Germanic people are
>>
>>76971630
Yeah, and I bet that you are merely pretending to be retarded too, right ;^)
>>
>>76959603
thats racist
>>
File: yhd.jpg (60KB, 656x793px) Image search: [Google]
yhd.jpg
60KB, 656x793px
>>76973760
Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population descends mainly from people from ancient Anatolia, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized northern Anatolia more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Anatolia.

Direct link to the study:
http://gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf+html

>Jews are getting destroyed by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews destroyed, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites, destroyed
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans
>>
>>76973796
you subhumans are just jealous of Greeks and needed a scape goat whenever i showed you why Greeks are better than other humans
>>
File: 149955997211.png (446KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
149955997211.png
446KB, 1400x800px
>>76972211
>>
>>76960289
This site is literally facebook now.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.