[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Read British news sites/comments >Whenever asian countries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>Read British news sites/comments
>Whenever asian countries or people are mentioned, its 100% pure caricature or negative racism and hate. eg an earthquake happens and top posts on BBC is due to "them savages eating dogs"
>whenever a beheading or attack on whites happen in africa or middle east, or refugees get sunk, or brits get trucked/bombed/beheaded in england
>top comments and posts universally "omg won't someone think of the children", "we need to promote tolerance n sheeit", "we humans are so evil we must be better" etc.

honestly, britain seems to have a way stronger PC liberalism and double standard than other anglo places. I read canadian, american and aussie news and aussies are blunt and hilariously honest about everyone and not just asians, while canadians and americans either don't resort to caricaturing or will call out every other place equally.

i can understand it if you were equally racist or not racist at all but brits just seem to have a weird political correctness where they don't say anything about africa or arabs but tell asians how to run their own countries and culture.

this is honestly probably why alot of people like americans in asia while also thinking brits are sleazy and ignorant/condescending shits imo.
>>
>>76954003
Woah, lots of BB's (basketball britons) in that picture
>>
>>76954100
yeah i think it has to do with britain's attitudes

>be 30% muslim/indian
>be 20% black
>too much of a pussy to talk shit about them so just talk shit about the non-existent minorities who are pretty much invisible
>>
>>76954003
dunno much about that "asia" brits define like south and central asia.

but they are simply ignorant about japan. even left papers like guardian still treats japan like the western stereotypical view of japan in the 70s and makes fun of a boring "exotic" way. though they relatively treat china and sk well, unless those countries directly criticize brits or hongkong, because of their lefty ideology.
>>
File: 1499394058392.jpg (10KB, 264x242px) Image search: [Google]
1499394058392.jpg
10KB, 264x242px
>>76954003
>>
File: 6093037.png (67KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
6093037.png
67KB, 500x303px
>>76954193
>>be 30% muslim/indian
>>be 20% black
mental to think people actually get their statistics from /int/
>>
File: YellowTerror.jpg (59KB, 350x390px) Image search: [Google]
YellowTerror.jpg
59KB, 350x390px
>>76954429
yeah its utterly obnoxious because i don't see canadian or american papers ever do this.

brits LOVE to talk about how great things are going for shithole places, but asians are still a yellow peril.

i might just be a bit biased because the first time i met a brit was a chav scum i beat up in elementary school for calling me a chink the first time we met.
>>
>>76954637
>what is london
>>
>>76954706
>capital representative of the entire country
fuck me you are thick
>>
>>76954718
k. yeah i don't give a fuck i'm just going by what i saw the one time i had a layover there.
>>
>Asians are becoming SJWs now

what a world
>>
>>76954653
thats right. i feel the same. they still have such an "exotic" shitty view on east asia and probably south east asia too. its fucking out of date and hilariously full of prejudices actually. even those chinese and korean, who live in the uk or somewhere, readers often criticize such bigoted articles about japan on comment sections.

i think they dont literally have any cultural interest in the whole asia. they dont even get the wrong idea, but just have no interest except for things that affects the uk or some usual human right stuff. and shit like guardian has become more and more americanized in a fucking shitty bad sjw/meme way.
>>
>>76954970
not an SJW, i like australians because they are honest about everyone and can be way more blunt racist but they are fair and don't assume things since they've actually been around asians and other ethnic groups.
>>76955052
brits are obsessed with being moral good guys and telling everyone how to be. it irritates me that they have a bigger "we are good boys be like us" attitude than we do and yet are double standard cunts.
>>
File: 857865874.gif (919KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
857865874.gif
919KB, 500x281px
>i have shaped my view and understanding of all brits and what they think from reading left wing rags and racist comments, which as far as i'm concerned is representative of everyone in britain

okie dokie
>>
>>76954970
no, if anything, their way is the same as sjws attacking japanese culture. they aint shit about japan but only nitpick and make fun of to take moral/cultural high ground for some reason. probably to show they are morally good guys as the leaf said

>>76955524
those media outlets are horrible regardless of brits in general. mail and express literally dont give a fuck about east asia and treat anything related to it except for controversial garbage or made up stuff but the lefty media is even mean to east asia. hilariously, they always concern about africa and middle east though. and they always get butthurt over hongkong everytime ccp does something. i support democratic movements there but those lefty media sounds more like them being patriotic.
>>
>>76955967
>hilariously, they always concern about africa and middle east though
because — for reasons i can't be bothered going into — the people who run the country along with the lefty intellectual elite feel they should make amends for colonialism ... africa and the middle east were affected the most, so that's where the sympathy and aid goes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.