[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the British will argue to the death to say this man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

>the British will argue to the death to say this man wasn't a tyrant
>>
>>76953693
He literally wasn't

>pay less than a tenth of what the british do in taxes
>maybe have a little patriotism and possibly have to house your own soldiers who are defending you
>be the most prosperous part of the entire british empire

>chimp out because some rich liberal fucks told you to

>society is practically the exact same after the "revolution" as it was before

>americans will defend this
>>
It's not that George was necessarily a great king, it's that your grievances were all either spurious, dishonest or completely fabricated. And the late 18th century was well beyond the time period of political absolutism in Britain, which made the more extreme caricatures from the colonists' side a bit farcical. Half of parliament didn't even want to fight the war, never mind enable an evil meanypants king.
>>
File: boston """"""massacre"""""".jpg (138KB, 750x908px) Image search: [Google]
boston """"""massacre"""""".jpg
138KB, 750x908px
>Be American
>Riot in the streets
>Throw shit at and harass those sworn to protect you
>Incite them as much as humanity possible and back hem into a corner
>Give them no other choice but to defend themselves
>Chimpout and become dindus calling the incident that killed F I V E people a """"""""""massacre""""""""""

OOGA BOOGA WER DA FREEDUM AT
>>
>>76956122
Things really haven't changed, Kek.
>>
>>76955210
>>76956122
>200 years later
>Canadians are still butthurt lapdogs to a foreign crown
>They still take credit for an act of British hooliganism for which their own overseas tyrants expressed public disapproval
I don't know what's more humiliating, this or having that foreign tyrant's prime minister being a substitute drama teacher who claims Canada is the first post-national country in the world. Maybe it's better that Canada is separate from the US. Can you even begin to imagine an America with TWO Californias? That'd be a Shillary-run America.
>>
So he was pretty much the Louis XVI of the bongs?
>>
>>76956700
>I don't know what's more humiliating

Having your country liberated from Nazis by the country you constantly shit on.
>>
>>76956721
I don't think there are many parallels, no.
>>
File: 1403200717742.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1403200717742.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>76953693

>be American
>do a taliban style rebellion
>years later try to justify it on an chineses cartoon imageboard by claiming the king was a tyrant

Fuckin' yanks
>>
File: 1410007897982.png (188KB, 434x600px)
1410007897982.png
188KB, 434x600px
>>76956802
>We wuz warriors 'n shiet
Don't pretend the Cinderella army was anything but an extension of the American army. Also, don't pretend this belongs in the same category as Swedes bringing up Gustav Adolphus to prove they're not the Canadians of Europe.
>>
>>76956700
The Queen of Canada isn't foreign and Canada is objectively a better place to live than the USA, get dicked
>>
*sharts*
>>
File: 1297695559958_ORIGINAL.jpg (85KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
1297695559958_ORIGINAL.jpg
85KB, 650x433px
>>76956884
It's a good thing your fellow countrymen are all honest, decent, loyal people unlike yourself. I'd shit on your cunt but I realize that the vast majority of Dutchmen aren't bitch boys like yourself. Also thanks for the Tulips you send us every year fag.
>>
Sounds based to me
>>
>>76957087
While you're at it, can you explain me why all SJW resort to passive-agressive behavior when they're cornered? It appears you're very experienced in that mode of argumentation.
>>
File: 1419741187698.jpg (89KB, 600x400px)
1419741187698.jpg
89KB, 600x400px
>>76957592
You need to work on your trolling pal
>>
Literally a crazy figurehead
>>
>>76955210
Based leaf
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.