[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are turks getting away with all those genocides they commited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1499547206180.png (176KB, 347x489px) Image search: [Google]
1499547206180.png
176KB, 347x489px
Why are turks getting away with all those genocides they commited while we germans still have to feel sorry?
>>
because turks are the only stable (for now) country in the middle east.
>>
>>76952923
Germany lost, Turkey won.
>>
thats racist
>>
>>76952923
Greek subhuman
>>
Because you're fucking whippy cucks.

Also, the Holocaust never happened. (but i wish it had)
>>
>>76955140
Israel seems pretty stable, even if it's because of (((us))).
>>
>>76952923
turks got genocided more than they genocided
they lost the most population during world war 1 and the period after that
entire balkan was almost genocided by greeks, serbs and bulgars and the east the circassians and tatars were almost genocided by russians and armenians

but since the french were allied with armenia against turkey/ottomans, the west has bought the armenians sob story when literally nothing happened comapred to the destruction that faced the turks.
>>
>>76956477
That is not nearly enough
>>
>>76952923
Ethnic cleansing in 1915 was normal. Everyone massacred everyone else as a step in nation-building. Brits did it to Boers, Russians to Circassians, Germans to Herero, Balkan slavs to Turks, Chinese Confucianists to Christians, etc.
Industrial genocide in 1942 was different though. When you dedicate so many of your national resources to slaughtering minorities like it's an industrial operation, you must expect some eyebrows to be raised.
>>
>>76957352
this goy gets it.
>>
>>76957308
what more do you want?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.