[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do all Europeans hate gypsies? I'm American so I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: thinker.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
thinker.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Why do all Europeans hate gypsies?

I'm American so I've never met them but almost every European I've met seems to hate gypsies. Even European liberals I've met who like Muslims, gays, and blacks seem to hate them.

Why are they so despised?
>>
File: samm2.jpg (160KB, 750x632px) Image search: [Google]
samm2.jpg
160KB, 750x632px
>>76952043
Not euro, but i ll tell about local gypsies. They are subhumans. They dont work, they are always begging and they have shitskin
>>
jealously mostly
>>
>>76952192
lol
>>
>>76952155
t. чypкa
>>
>>76952043

Imagine how despised Jews would be in your country if they didn't own the media.
>>
gypsies are worse than american niggers
>>
most of them don't work and steal,but things ate getting better in my city because our mayor made a wall between their cartboard homes and the city
>>
>steal
>beg
>rape
>don't work
>smell bad
>look weird
>are stupid
>breed like cockroaches

literally the worst race of people to ever walk on this earth
>>
>>76952192
this
>>
>>76958558
>>76958652
>>76956873

Why doesn't the government try and teach them some skills?
>>
>>76952192
This. Gypsies are the true descendants of the Trojans and Romans.
>>
>>76958832
we tried, they always refuse it

they have their own rules and way of life (which is parasital and cancerous) and will never ever change it

to get an idea about what gypsies are, think about blacks and x1000 the worseness
>>
>>76958889
Gypsys are ATL af though

Imagine having guns, 14yo waifus, not paying taxes cuz black market, pleading allegiance only to the patriarchal leader, receiving social benefits.
Sounds sweet
>>
>>76958889
How the fuck did they even arrive in all of your countries then?
>>
>>76959143
by foot??
>>
>>76952043
>I've never met them
Pray to your God(s) that it will stay that way.
>>
>>76959143
they walked in hundreds of years ago
they were expelled from a lot of countries so they just kept moving on to the next
>>
>>76959156
obviously but like how did they remain if they are so shitty

Jews gave Europe multiple scientific achievements and they were kicked out of most places

So why do these guys stay?
>>
>>76959156
This.
Along side they're donkeys'
>>
>>76952043
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-23379922/homeless-roma-gypsies-urged-to-leave-london

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/588254/Gypsies-7-7-bombings-dinner-table-Britain-migration-crisis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521868/Roma-gypsies-return-Marble-Arch-aggressively-begging.html
>>
>>76959199
http://www.romasintigenocide.eu/en/home
>>
>>76959190
I guess they didn't know about Sweden back then...
>>
>>76959199
They werent always like this obviously, they have been made outcasts of society in recent times
>>
>>76952043
They are the lowest of the low, I would rank them beneath abos.
>>76959199
Some ancient cuck king decided they should be allowed to stay.
>>
>>76959143
massive exodus a shitton of centuries ago

they're like jews but without being good at anything
>>
>>76959199
their numbers were much lower, they were mostly semi nomadic, they were ok

but then societies changed, and ppl had to pay taxes and work, then gypsies didnt change however they were settled, their numbers grew, human rights and stuff
>>
>>76959199
They used to do circus act's in pre-industrial times, they were nomadic n shieet.
>>
>>76958652
you forgot
>are happy
this is the real reason: >>76952192
people just don't understand how they can be so happy no matter how ''bad'' they have it in life, and they don't even give a shit.
>>
When i was in europe there were plenty of beggars but most would be very polite about it. Gypsies would pretend to be blind or wrap themselves up like mummies and hobble around in a can. It was cringey
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.