[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on /int/ >it's yet another episode of second and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>go on /int/
>it's yet another episode of second and third generation chink diaspora posting literal CCP propaganda under Australian and Canadian flags
>as they live in Western cunts enjoying all the economic prosperity and personal freedom they lack in their country of origin
>they may have never actually set foot in China itself, but they feel this compulsion to come to the defense of the insect hive
>even worse is how they don't just defend a country, they defend its shitty totalitarian government that harvests political prisoners' kidneys and props up the even shittier, even more totalitarian government in North Korea
>yfw

I've seen nationalistic diaspora idiots before, but rarely do they go so far as to (blindly at that) defend a government like this.
>>
Deal with it.
>>
>>76940645
>Australian shitposting
>>
>>76940645
too bad that people see them as equal humans
>>
That and the "tribal" defenders are getting kinda boring.
>>
You let them in. Don't complain to me.
>>
>>76940783
^This.
>>
>>76940645
Don't even bother trying to reason with them mate they're literally insectoid vermin. All of this would be fixed if China itself just acted like a normal country and had no overt relationship with their diaspora but you could be a chink born overseas to a family who emigrated 200 years ago and they'd still consider you inherently chinese
>>
>>76941016
Sad.
>>
>>76941016
Yeah I mean Mexicans don't consider CHIs to be Mexicans anymore and they rather detest them. They have separate gangs in prison and are always trying to fuck up each other's shit.
>>
>>76941016
>muh heritage
>>
>>76940645
American chinks do it too
>>
>>76941856
I think most of ours came from Taiwan and Hing Kong rather than the mainland.
>>
Strangely our chinks don't seem to be as bad for it. Maybe because a lot are from Hong Kong
>>
>go on /int/
>leave instantly when I spot Ikibey
>>
>>76941973
Taiwanese and Hong Kongers also hate mainlanders and don't consider them the same race as themselves.
>>
>>76940645
>generals
>muh herritage
>im greek
>r/AsianMasculinity
>/pol/ crossposting

What a wonderful board.
>>
>>76942106
If we'd all just stop replying to him, maybe he'd get bored and go away. 4chan should know how this works by now.
>>
>>76942106
Or that We Wuz Aztecs Mexican.
>>
>>76942425
>is X white?
>why do X girls love men from Y country?
>how can I get a gf from X country?
>why do Americans do X?
>Americans are dumb because they do X
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.