[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you will never be a European football hooligan What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 0102 - X0hvVVp.jpg (58KB, 636x781px) Image search: [Google]
0102 - X0hvVVp.jpg
58KB, 636x781px
>TFW you will never be a European football hooligan

What use is it to live in the first world if I cannot enjoy the simpler things of life?
>>
File: spartak.jpg (43KB, 618x189px) Image search: [Google]
spartak.jpg
43KB, 618x189px
truly, its very animalistic feeling
>>
File: dynamo-kyiv-ultras1.jpg (42KB, 575x431px) Image search: [Google]
dynamo-kyiv-ultras1.jpg
42KB, 575x431px
>>76933690
Looks fun
>>
Why would you want to be a degenerate from the bottom tiers of society?
>>
>>76933721
until you get hit in head by plastic chair

lol
>>
>>76933797
Because it looks very fun. I sometimes envy you Slavs.
>>
>>76933946
No you don't.
Being a slavshit is truly suffering. No matter how much some of us trying to deny it we all know how pathetic and inferior we actually are. Not mention all slavshit countries are poor as hell and slavshits themselves always try to escape it as soon as possible.
>>
>>76934031
>lavshits themselves always try to escape it as soon as possible.

i just rejected invitation to study in Copenhagen, stop projecting
>>
>>76934031
>Common brotherhood with other slavbros
>Extensive history, whereas Canada barely existed 150 years
>Ridiculous contributions to sciences and math and very good at sports

Ah yes being a slavshit must be awful...
>>
>>76934099
none of what you said is true except the long history of enslaving, slaughtering and fighting each other.
and considering the number of slavshits our contributions are nothing. and it has nothing to do with the living standards of an average slavshit anyway
>>
>>76934164
Well yeah you guys are poor but you still make the best of it and that's what counts.

>Kiev was founded in 482 AD
>Canada has only celebrated 150th anniversary a few days ago
The Slavs are very interesting beasts overall stop being so modest.
>>
File: IMG_3870-vert.jpg (730KB, 683x1597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3870-vert.jpg
730KB, 683x1597px
I live next to an arena.
Every time IFK or any of the other huge teams here in Sweden plays the entire area turns into a war zone...
Had my car completely ruined by people jumping on it and got hit right in the face by a fucking hooligan.
Fucking scum.
>pics from my town
>>
>>76934164
Eh, he's right about the second and third, more or less, but slavic unity is a meme.
>>
>>76934389
This. OP I don't know why you are envious of literal scumbags
>>
>>76934791
I need some excitement in my horribly boring life
>>
>>76934831
fly to detroit and take a bike tour around the hood
>>
>>76934831
Then join the military or something...
Don't join the biggest assholes in the world.
Unless you wanna be a drug addict hooligan that all of society hates.
>>
>>76934916
you've ruined the dream
>>
>>76934046
he already said he was projecting his own feelings, lol.
>>
>>76933946
Hooliganism isnt exclusively a slav thing. Lots of hooligans in Turkey, Sweden, Italy and at least historically the UK
>>
>>76934031
Tbh the only issue I have is how hard a job is to find. Otherwise I'm okay with my country
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.