[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Salvadoran abortion law It was 13th century tier and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (899KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
899KB, 640x1136px
>Salvadoran abortion law

It was 13th century tier and it was on the American continent
>>
>>76922224
On the American continent judges never seem to moderate their punishments to fit the crime.

Although I assume they can.
>>
This also happens in Mexico
>tfw live in Catholic shithole
>>
She fucked up and that led to a babies death

2 wrongs dont make a right yknow
she got what she deserved
>>
>shitholes are still shitholes
>more news at 6
>>
If all of that is true, finally a woman with real problems. Hope she crawls out of that ditch.
>>
>>76922224
Let me guess, its the white man's fault?
>>
Not that I want to play devil's advocate here, but how much of that story is true and how much of it is leftist distortion of facts? What if the "stillbirth" was actually an abortion, or at least an attempt to abort? If that were the case then under Salvadorian law she would indeed be guilty.
>>
Man I should feel bad for her but judging by those eyebrows I already know the type of woman she is.

But seriously, though, send us your most hardcore feminists we truly need them.
>>
File: 1246885903298.png (7KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1246885903298.png
7KB, 375x375px
>>76923901
>hurr durr muh ebil leftists
>>
>people actually defend this

I'm by no means a leftie, but stuff like this pisses me off. She'll be in prison until she's fucking 50 years old, her whole life wasted because of something that's not even her fault, only because the Pope says abortion is bad. Fuck catholics and fuck Latin America.
>>
>>76923966
if you hate latin america so much why do you guys idolize it so much?
>>
>>76924139
Ok don't pay attention to this comment I think at the end she simply just had an abortion, the baby was born dead and she threw the remains into a pit. The judge knew this but she still got butthurt because god probably told her that was a bad thing to do.
>>
I hope the cool narcos free her
>>
>>76924335
>cool narcos
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.