[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is their problem? They never visit other threads,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ZA8_Hungary_flag_map.png (14KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
ZA8_Hungary_flag_map.png
14KB, 800x502px
What the fuck is their problem? They never visit other threads, they just shit around in their autistic little general all day. They won't even respond to a general thread made by a non-Hungarian flag, they'll just wait for a new one, and no one will respond to an English post. And have you looked at the IP count in those things? It's like Hungarians come all over to 4chan just for that general and never post anywhere else
>>
>>76914928
Fuck you
Kill yourself you subhhuman trash.
>>
>>76914928
?
they'll respond if you ask
and i've seen them all over the place
they're pretty nice
if anything they'll be in the /v4/ thread so it's not only one thread
it's the austrian krautists you should beware
>>
majority speaks little to no english, usually pretty horrible, have no interest in foreign countries or cultures apart from making a post on FB that theyve had visited a sandy beach (status symbol)

have overly inflated egos thanks to this isolation, while we did contribute to the world more than youd expect from this tiny cunt, we are almost greek level of national pride, and foreigners dont know anything about us, so it quickly turns into getting butthurt
>>
>>76914928
and that's precisely why we like them
>>
>>76914928
Mention trianon then wait
>>
>>76914928
?
They never ignore me
>>
>>76915164
i speak english but i couldn't care less about other countries to be honest. i don't understand their problems their memes their culture their news... what's the point then?
>>
>>76914928
Why should I give a fuck?
Most of the general refuses to speak English because of the fiasco we has with /v4/ being a shithole.
This is why our general is so keen on staying homogeneous.
(The baltic and the yankee twat who keep making threads should off themselves.)

Most of the time you guys have really basic and flawed view of our history, politics, and culture.
(Foreigners talking about Orbán are the worst.)
>>
File: mo8s3or1wo3z.png (681KB, 4043x1860px) Image search: [Google]
mo8s3or1wo3z.png
681KB, 4043x1860px
>>76914928
Hungarians are lonely people and love to be by themself's.
>>
>>76916866
>Balkans
I speak serbo-croatian, croatian, slovenian, bosnian-serbian and bosniak-croatian
>>
>>76917036
stay jelly mongol
>>
>>76917149
youll never get INA back, your oil is ours
your country soon too, dumb turkoslavs
>>
>>76917149
Oh, I also speak the standard dialects of Montenegrin, Croatian and Serbian.
Plus Montenegrin-Serbian and Serbian-Montenegrin.
>>
>>76915164
>>76915882
wow such a rural, peasant society.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.