[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If only... Fuck Fr*nce. Long live the Anglo world! UK I love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Beautiful.jpg (76KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.jpg
76KB, 400x524px
If only...

Fuck Fr*nce.

Long live the Anglo world!

UK I love you
Ireland I love you
Canada I love you
Estados Unidos I love you
Australia I love you
New Zealand I love you
>>
U wot m8
>>
>>76914108
this tee bee haitch
>>
>>76914108
>Estados Unidos I love you

t.Pedro Gomez Marquez Perez de Aragón
>>
>>76914188
It blew my mind when I first read that Calais was in English hands until the mid 1500s.
>>
>>76914324
>English hands

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Plantagenet
>>
>>76914108
Enjoying your visit to mummy's chalet there, James?
>>
>>76914253
this
>>
File: 1499030806945.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1499030806945.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>76914108
>greatest england
>based in anjou
>>
>>76914108
t. treacherous breton
>>
>>76914108
our first Colony, it gone upside down
>>
>>76914108

>Estados Unidos
>>
>>76914108
>Estados Unidos I love you

fuck you
>>
>>76914108
>be breton
>wotrshi^p the guy that genocided your people
>worship the guy that conquered your country
as usual you're cuck

Anyway, go back to your shithole bretonigger and tell your whoremother to take her negroe/arab husband with her
>>
;)
>>
>>76914324
more like England was in french hands
>>
>>76917506

The plantagenets called themselves English
>>
>>76918070
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_I_of_England

He did not know english language and spoke french
>>
>More Norman sperging
Can I ask why you just had a thread a few hours ago about how the Normans were definitely all Vikangz and had nothing to do with France? Not that I'm terribly invested either way but please make up your minds.
>>
>>76918122

While his father visited his lands from Scotland to France, Richard probably spent his childhood in England. His first recorded visit to the European continent was in May 1165, when his mother took him to Normandy.[13] His wet nurse was Hodierna of St Albans, whom he gave a generous pension after he became king.[14] Little is known about Richard's education.[15] Although he was born in Oxford and brought up in England up to his eighth year, it is not known to what extent he used or understood English; he was an educated man who composed poetry and wrote in Limousin (lenga d'òc) and also in French.[16] During his captivity, English prejudice against foreigners was used in a calculated way by his brother John to help destroy the authority of Richard's chancellor, William Longchamp, who was a Norman. One of the specific charges laid against Longchamp, by John's supporter Hugh, Bishop of Coventry, was that he could not speak English. This indicates that by the late 12th century a knowledge of English was expected of those in positions of authority in England
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.