[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never acquire a literal 10/10 german wheelchair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

>you will never acquire a literal 10/10 german wheelchair gf and fight for freedom and democracy with her
how does this make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0WGkha1nWE
>>
Where do these people even come from? It boggles the mind.
>>
If she is separated from the rest of the protesters, she would be a prime victims for sexual assault. She would not be able to defend herself or even run away.

All antifa and progressives, should be sexually assaulted where possible
>>
File: nAktB35.png (243KB, 395x570px) Image search: [Google]
nAktB35.png
243KB, 395x570px
>>76905817
looks more like a 4 lad
>>
She's cute but ffs, why are cute girls degenerate bitches?
>>
cute yes. She will probably be gang raped in the shithole that she is supporting.

If you want you could fly there and save her
>>
File: 1319183604317.jpg (69KB, 550x438px) Image search: [Google]
1319183604317.jpg
69KB, 550x438px
>>76905872
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-9020657
>>
>>76905817
gonna be hard to get away when mehmet and abu come looking for some paraplegic pussy
>>
>>76906034
>Wheelchair-bound woman 'gang-raped by five migrants at asylum centre after asking to use toilet'
is this a serious british newspaper? it looks more like a /POL/ troll page DÆSU
>>
>>76906178
its real

I remember seeing it in a few different places when it happened
>>
>>76906178
>http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-902065
This actually hpnd in Visby, Sweden.
>>
>>76906242
What a surprise.
>>
>>76906178
Most of the tabloids are written like that. The stories in them aren't necessarily untrue, but you can't rely on them because they're the paper equivalent of clickbait (before clickbait existed).
>>
>>76906178
>im a fagot and things that shatter my narrative are fake and /pol/
norshit btfo
>>
>>76906081
>getting away
>not glassing one fucker while she rides over toes of the other
see, this is why your country is going down the drain
>>
>>76905872
I would like to add, her friend should also be sexually assaulted. Obviously, this would be more difficult to accomplish as she is able-bodied, but it would not be an insurmountable problem.
>>
>>76905817
>liberal
No
>10/10 german
I have seen better
>fight for freedom and democracy
American gf best gf
>>
>>76905817
She's a 5/10, what's up with /int/s obsession with ugly girls?
>>
>>76906856
if you think that girl is ugly, then you're either gay or a faggot
>>
>>76905817
>I'm protesting because G20 is not democratic
What the fuck are these leftie retards even on about
Those leaders were literally democratically elected
>>
File: 581.jpg (1MB, 1824x3264px) Image search: [Google]
581.jpg
1MB, 1824x3264px
how do we stop the left?
>>
>>76908248
democracy is the religion of death
>>
>>76906178
Assuming the story is true there is absolutely nothing wrong with the wording.
I see no pejorative term involved.
>>
>>76908374
you live in America you have it good
your left is literally non-existent
>>
>>76908552
you're both right and wrong, we have no real economic left to turn to, but every single ounce of the SJW modern leftist social marxism identity politics bullshit is in America.

it's horrific.
>>
>>76908552

as an american living in a small city I can confirm it's easy to not be affected by things I see on the internet
>>
>>76909605

Is it very practical to have a wife that is bound to a wheelchair?

She is as dependent as the children in this case, and could not care for them as most other women.
>>
>>76905817
you mean a dumb crippled gf that needs to shout retarded overfed crap and dye her hair to get attention?

makes me feel good
>>
>>76909926
also honestly? that is barely a 7/10
>>
She's right. Fuck the elite.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.