[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody please explain Sweden to me? Why are they so 'progressive'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1499027362720.jpg (28KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1499027362720.jpg
28KB, 250x201px
Can somebody please explain Sweden to me?

Why are they so 'progressive' if it's doing so much harm to them. Are they honestly as bad as this place depicts them?

Keep may may posting to a minimum thanks

Pls respond
>>
File: 2009.jpg (168KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
2009.jpg
168KB, 1038x576px
>>76895510
>explain Sweden
Great place to live, lot's of edgy Swedish kids hating on like it's the worst place on earth even though they never felt hunger or suffering in any way...
Sweden is NOT overrun by brown people, sure there is a lot but they keep to their own areas in most cities.
Sweden isn't perfect but it's not even close to horrible.
>>
It's just some old maymay from the old days of int.
>>
>>76895702
I don't think we can trust a Swedishian to weight in on the merits of Sweden.

We need an unbiased third party.
>>
File: Norrköping.jpg (3MB, 850x3433px) Image search: [Google]
Norrköping.jpg
3MB, 850x3433px
>>76895702
This.
I live in central Norrköping, a city that has gotten a lot of immigrants in the past 10 years.
Never had a problem at all.
>>76895770
>unbiased third party
Who? Random tourist? Norwegians? Same situation. Finns? They hate us.
Danes? Kek.
>>
I moved here from Burgerland in 2009 because of work.
Live and work in Dalarna.
Can't really complain about anything besides the weather.
Compared to Chicago (my hometown) it's paradise.
Some things I like.
>people are chill
>you feel safe
>grocery stores feel extremely fresh
>everyone is beautiful
>you can ride a bicycle to work without judgement from others
>the food is strange but good
>no tipping
>beautiful nature
>good social security and work ethics
>taxes may be high (29.7% for me) but you get a lot back
>not having to worry about health care
>summer is pretty good, not boiling, not cold

Now some things I don't like.
>winter, dark and long
>gas prices are insane
>beggars outside every shop, mostly Romanian gypsies it seems like
>people can be cold and distant
>no small talk
>there is nudity on daytime tv
>people are almost hostile against religion
>some areas has lot's of refugees
>people get fucked up on weekends, drink more than I have ever seen before
>>
>>76895770
Ultra rare
>>
>>76895770
HOLY FUCK HELLO RARE POLYNESIAN BROTHER
>>
>>76895770
sweden's alright. their immigration policies arent perfect but it's still a great place to live in
>>
File: VVzSc80.jpg (66KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
VVzSc80.jpg
66KB, 600x407px
It's pretty good. I've lived here for 28 years and I'm still alive.
>>
Being progressive its like a "race" in snownigger countries
>>
File: 1499380365945.jpg (150KB, 976x1079px)
1499380365945.jpg
150KB, 976x1079px
>>76895770
Their government should be hung and skinned, but the country itself is really beautiful and the non self-hating swedes are great people.

t. sweden's neighbor who visits every year to do /out/ism
>>
>>76896674
Pretty much this.
>>
Sweden is OK and NICE
>>
where my Lund boyz at?
>>
>>76895510
People often exaggerate our situation on 4chan, especially on pol. But thus far I have to say that people underestimate our problems.

Swedish Sweden is close to Eldorado, but "multicultural Sweden" is expanding each day. Sweden is still a good country to live in as a Swede, but the future looks very very dark.
>>
>>76896287
>there is nudity on daytime tv
???
>>
>>76896998
Just the the other day there was a movie with full nudity on Channel 5 at like 16:00 or something.
Might have been a tv-show I don't know but I see it all the time.
That would never happen in the states.
>>
>>76897069
Is that a problem u fucking lesbian?
>>
>>76897109
No just not used to it. And awkward when the family was all watching.
But I know, Swedes aren't bothered by nudity.
Back home when they accidentally showed a nipple on daytime TV the people went mad.
>>
They have a problematic immigration policy that hurts them in a long run no matter on where you stand with politics, otherwise it's an ok place, myself?

Otherwise i'll stay here, it's wee bit more expensive. Altough if i need snus or a bit cheaper beer and don't wan't to ship myself to Estonia i'll go to there
>>
>>76897194
why are Americans so prudish?
>>
>>76897261
Why are all protestand crazy groups from america?

There you go, they had a little different stance and approach to religion.
>>
>>76897261
Because of religion. There is more Christian channels on tv than there is news channels..
We are taught early in school that nudity is bad and the human body should be covered.
>>
>>76897194
I guess this would be way out of line in the US.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNL4GV5WGa8
>>
Its like Finland but our hockey team is better and their football team is WAY better
>>
Thanks for your posts in this ITT
>>
File: bnnUg_d.jpg (9KB, 236x257px)
bnnUg_d.jpg
9KB, 236x257px
>>76895847
>>
>>76897316
Kek, yes any kind of cursing would set fire to the FCC.
Even on the news a curse word can get you fired...
>>
>>76897196
>They have a problematic immigration policy that hurts them in a long run no matter on where you stand with politics

It would be interesting to see how they are in 20 years time. Shit like this will affect them in future: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35444173
>>
>>76897362
Your hockey team is inferior to ours though, comparing achivements between the two teams Its not even close
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.