[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is political correctness/feminism just a phase I feel like it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1494145798444.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494145798444.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
Is political correctness/feminism just a phase I feel like it wasn't this bad when I was a kid.
>>
>>76894368
No, but you being cranky about it is. It should pass by the time you turn 18.
>>
>>76894391
I'm 19 so get fucked
>>
>he hates feminism
>he lives in a feminist country
>he doesnt dare moving to a non-feminist country like uganda or afghanistan to experince the wonders of traditionalism
Hypocrite
>>
>>76898167
Why do u keep shilling this are you the same guy who posted that femdom image everyday
>>
political incorrectness is a phase, some people grow out of it, some people stay mentally 15 when he is a middle aged white male like that guy cnn almost doxxed
>>
>>76898253
>Why do u keep shilling this
Why dont you answer the question instead?
>are you the same guy who posted that femdom image everyday
What?
>>
>>76894368
it was the same when you were a kid, you just didn't care. now you're spending your time on a site which users go out of their way to find the most retarded examples of it, so of course you'll noticing it more.
>>
>>76898167
Holy shit
>>
@167

this never used to be a feminist country.
>>
>>76894368
hopefully the radical feminist phase will die out in our livetimes, most women are satisfied with the older feminist achievements that are objectively positive (right to vote, right to work).

Hopefully we'll realize that wanting women to be spoken to like men comes down to education, and social education is a result of the family structure. Wanting people to be educated in a particular way means more state intervention and less freedums, I sincerely hope more feminists were aware of this.
>>
>>76901060
>wanting women to become engineers is bad
if that is how you determine if someone is a radical feminist then it is you that is something wrong with
>>
File: 1473836554918.jpg (12KB, 190x331px)
1473836554918.jpg
12KB, 190x331px
>>76898167
>a feminist country
>>
>>76904413
>norwegian reading comprehension
Women wanting to become engineers and having the ability to achieve it is a good thing, pushing women to become engineers because it's the current year is bad.

The state shouldn't tell us what to do in life
>>
>>76904653
A country where women have rights by law and there is little social pressure on them to act traditionalistic

>>76905054
i understood what you wrote perfectly
there is absolutely nothing wrong with encouraging women to become engineers
>>
It's a meme that'll die off eventually.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.