[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Europeans hate Israel when Israel is objectively the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: world-protests-05.jpg (60KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
world-protests-05.jpg
60KB, 480x330px
Why do Europeans hate Israel when Israel is objectively the best country in the middle East?
>>
>objectively the best country in the middle East
Not saying much desu.
>>
>>76894185
Because it's oppressive and imperialist.

But that's Europe in general. Swedes specifically hate them because they assassinated one of our diplomats, who was also an officer and a count, and who helped save a shit ton of jews during ww2. And as if that weren't enough, they also to this day consider his murderer a hero, and the modern israeli government is very much inspired by the terrorist organization that plotted the assassination.
>>
>>76894185
>spanish republicans
into the trash goes
>>
I dont hate Israel
>>
>>76894648
Exactly, that's all you need to know about the kinds of people who oppose Israel.
>>
Outside of /pol/ people mostly don't hate Israel. Saying that, any critisism of Israel is considered antisemitism. It's hard to discuss anything in conditions like this.
>>
>>76894940
sad reality. it's okay to hate israel, especially with such a glorious track record it's left behind.
>>
t. Shylock Shapiro
>>
Give me one intelligent reason to hate Jews or Israel.
>>
>>76895763
If we get rid of them we can take their money.
>>
>>76894185
it's not a country m8
>>
I love palestine
>>
even the best of middle east is middle east in the end of day
>>
>>76895803
p-proxy-chan?
>>
Jews are fucking evil, that's why.
>>
>>76894185
> right-wingers
Because they're Jews

> liberal left-wingers
Because they are the American imperialistic vanguard in the Middle East and because they oppress the native Arabs

> fringe left-wingers
Because they were on the wrong side of the Cold War
>>
>>76894185
>Muslism looks
>Republican flag

They are just the Spanish leftards, Betrayals and endophobic by definition. Dont mind them, they are just people with mental dissorders.
>>
>>76894185
Because Israel's actions cause their neighbours to flood European countries.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.