[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking envy westerners. not because of the appearance,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 204x248px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 204x248px
I fucking envy westerners.

not because of the appearance,

just fucking love their way expressing what they want, what they prefer, what they wanna truly wanna be.

they are so much free in every side.

meanwhile in fucking eastern society, you just get judged for doing any fucking thing.

eastern, asian people are far supercifial than westerners.

plastic surgery, chasing for good uni, flattering to boss etc those fucking things are all emerged from the asian's superficial trait.

but westerners, on the other hand,

literally very cool, and free-minded.

what kind of subject that is to be judged, westerners have leisure mindset before judging something.

they always have the pure mindset, not meaning innocent, but just pure itselt. pure anger, pure lust, pure compassion.

but asians don't really have that pure thing. they're just pretending it.
(Japan is little bit closer to western mindset compared to other asian countries, but still superficial)
>>
>>76893027
Hang in there Korean bro
>>
I'm pedo and never regret
And nobody gives shit
>>
>>76893027
This is some retarded bullshit I'm reading. Can any of them study as hard as you?
>>
>>76893027
I gave up trying to live up to the society's expectations, and I stopped giving a fuck how others see me.
I feel so much freer now.
>>
>>76893160
>studying hard

that dosen't mean shit nothing Amir.

if study was something very important element deciding critical result, what's the whole progress and culture and arts technology medicine etc which is invented from the west?

they actually are the people who really enjoy communicate with people, and share the informations and idea, and caring for the future of the community.

In asia, if someone has idea? then he never share that. and the people never like communicating with people that much as westerners do .
>>
at least they don't just tell you to do what you enjoy for career advice and literally nothing else
>>
>>76893245
>White people built everything
Yeah, sure, but that still doesn't change the fact that most American high school kids don't know how to integrate tan x at the age of seventeen.
>>
>>76893027
Yeah, Asians are alien. I blame confucianism and the retarded "face" concept for rotting people from the inside.
There is also this backwards mentality over young people who must listen to their mentors, managers, etc, because they have experience. In theory, it's fine. In practice, assholes go on power trips whenever they succeed, bossing down anyone lower and thinking it can get them away for reprehensible behaviors such as sexual harassment, bullying, embezzlement, etc.
Even literature is fucked. You cannot have a good story without the author pushing some agenda. You cannot escape the ideology. They have to feed something down your throat.
And Buddhism doesn't help. The monk system means corruption, begging and shitty work ethics are seen as normal and expected. You fucked the health of 1000 employees at your factory? Just give enough money to the local pagoda and the fuckhead in orange will wash your sins. Such practices remind me of the Dark Ages.
Hopefully, Christianity will put an end to this. No matter what you say, it gives a good framework for leading your life.
>>
>>76893449
>Cambodia is the only country in Asia that has a higher percentage of people defecating in the open than India.
Explain yourself.
>>
>>76893027
나가뒤져라
>>
I wish I had Korean bf
>>
>>76893572
니나 니애미 대갈빡에 함마갈기고 나가 뒤져라 게이야;
>>
Are those attention whores from the West posting their stupid and shallow selfies on facebook, instagram freer than us?
If they are so free, why do they seek so much for validations?
>>
>>76893328
>taking calculus
>and in high school
Byt why?
That knowledge is useless.
>>
>>76893624
There is much greater social importance of being physically attractive in Western societies than in others. Use /r9k/ and watch some recent English movies you'll understand why.
>>
>>76893572
>>76893593
한국인들이 영어만 좀 잘했으면 외국인들 멘탈 다 깨부수고 다닐 것 같다
>>
>>76893328
Why is it important to know it at 17? I mean, some kids are already at that level at that age, but everything in its own time man. Education isn't about stuffing everything you might need to know into the first 25 years of life. It's a lifelong endeavor.
>>
>>76893631
Yeah sure whatever but I still feel fucking let down that you guys have it so easy.
>>
>>76893686
소름;;;; 내가 항상 하던생각이다.
>>
>>76893328
wich most of them will never need desu
>>
>>76893692
We have it hard too. We have freedom but we have to be successful with freedom

We have to find wives/husbands by ourselves. That's why we
>>76893657
>>76893624
take so many selfies. we have to show the opposite sex that we are good mates. Your parents will find a gf for you

>>76893245
we have to communicate your ideas and show you care about your community. But if you don't help your community, no one will care about you and they will say you are selfish undesirable person and no one wants to be your friend. You have to be outgoing and communicative
>>
>>76893554
No sewer system.
Now, explain yourself Pajeet. You have those.
>>
>>76893764
>Your parents will find a gf for you
Not necessarily true for India and not at all true in Korea and Japan in the modern context.
>>
>>76893027
sounds like slavshit lands but richer
>>
>>76893798
>Implying we do
Even the """toilets""" that the government builds for villagers have no water supply. They have to carry a bucket filled somewhere else to clean up.
>>
>>76893160
yes, and choosing what we want to study makes a huge, huge difference. international students here who are forced into my program (bioengineering) hate it and are misearable and shitty in the lab.

work hard play hard m8. doing what you love and exploring what you like is pretty good.
>>76893631
>not learning calculus in highschool
i though americans also learned calculus in HS?
>>
>>76893027
Korean are superficial because you are monkeys that want to look like humans
>>
>>76893850
we do, but it is not required to get into university. University is fairly non-competitive
>>
>>76893880
true, i ended up learning pre-calc and calc in uni lmao because i was bad in HS level math.
>>
>>76893825
Ah well, Cambodian are Indians in disguise anyway. Your merchants came 2 millenia ago, mixed with the local people, and thus the Khmer people was born. I guess the common heritage is to have designated shitting streets.
>>
>>76894152
Chill out, man. Even the Vietnamese had it just as bad until the late 90s. It happens in all impoverished agrarian societies.
>>
>>76893858
Replace korean with japanese is right answer
>>
>>76893328
You are supremely autistic.

Here's a (you). I only hope someone else gives you one too, or the uneven number will cause you untold sorrow.
>>
russian society is opressing too thx to commie pidors
but some people usually stop giving a fuck what others think about them when they become 15-17
we are between the west and the east
10 yeas ago you could be bharassed andbeaten for your looks,wrong clothes etc in moscow
its probably the same in regions
>>
>it's one of these weird threads

I don't understand, please stop making these threads
>>
>>76893027
Don't say "asians" when you mean "Koreans"

All other Asian countries aren't as conformist as Korea.
>>
>>76894212

It's kind of fascinating how fast the standard of living rises. My grandfather lived on a 20 square meter island with no utilities as a more or less self sufficient farmer. Now having an apartment with heat, electricity and at the very least 2MB internet is basically seen as a human right.
>>
>>76894619
Bro Vietnam is still a pretty shit-tier country. The only thing that has changed over the last two decades is that they all poo in loo now. Same for Bangladesh.
>>
I know east asia is a sucker for appearance and doing well

But is this the same for SEA?
Do they have korean tier complex about appearing to do well or is it just pretty chill
>>
At least you have cute girls.

I'd trade all my""""freedom""" to see cute girls worth even talking to in a bar.

Dunno about the others but Poland is just as judgmental, but with lots of shit based on religion added.

Just remember grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
>>
>>76893631
>amerimutt """education"""

Even my dropkick highschool in rural Australia taught calculus
>>
>>76895308
They're not close to being as cute on an average as the ones in the movies.
>>
>>76895308
i googled polish girls and this was the first result lol
https://polishforums.com/love/girls-fall-indian-guys-46672/
>>
>>76895487
Why you do this, man? You want to get pood on?
>>
>>76893328
this post is so indian kek
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.