[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>G20 protests What exactly is the point? What are they protesting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pepe_cannot_even.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_cannot_even.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>G20 protests

What exactly is the point? What are they protesting? - just something like "capitalism" or "racism"?
>>
I think they're mad at capitalism this time.
>>
Bunch of commie fucks who can't get decent jobs with their meme degrees so they want to burn everything down.
Wish they would start shooting them to be honest.
>>
>>76892103
>I fucking hate capitalism reeee
>Sent from my iphone
They're just a bunch of retards with no actual goal
>>
It's a big spectrum from people that reject just the format of the G20 as just the wealthiest states of the world meeting up and deciding things to full-blown anti-capitalists.
>>
>>76892193
Who else would decide things? Zimbabwe and Moldova?
>>
>>76892204
Why exclude them from decisions that will affect them? You see?
>>
>>76892256
Because niggers smell like shit and no one wants to sit next to them.
>>
>>76892287
You really are a pleasant guy
>>
>>76892256
Because there are other bodies that exist to have their voice included where direct involvement occurs.
>>
>>76892256
Because they clearly aren't the best at decision-making.
Do you think the next Bilderberg Group meeting invite 300 Johnny Briefcases and a Hundred Tyrones too?
>>
>>76892445
Not really. Most organizations are dominated by top nation's and weaker ones have jackshit influence.

You know why poor nation's are even in the Commonwealth is because it's much easier getting an audience in a organization with much less people and there's an actual incentive for the top nation's in it to actually listen to the plebs.
>>
>>76892499
No shit, that's how power and influence work in just about any facet of human civilization.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.