[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>offered full sholarship to do my PhD at Princeton >visa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: lXSWGjR.png (64KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
64KB, 1092x1037px
>offered full sholarship to do my PhD at Princeton
>visa got rejected
>because I smoked pot once when I was 18
>life fucking ruined

I hate Americans. You guys suck. I would have been an upstanding citizen. I am not even brown, why did I get rejected ffs.
>>
>getting caught

pleb
>>
How do you get caught smoking pot? Why not just smoke in your yard or bedroom? The smell lingers for a day tops.
>>
File: allo.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
allo.png
10KB, 225x225px
>tfw got your position
>tfw not even an ideal sitisen

feels gud maang
>>
Drug using scum on suicide watch
>>
>drug user
>upstanding citizen
lyl
>>
>>76879559
Hans gets it

Fucking pot heads
>>
>>76879002
the wall just got ten feet taller
>>
>entering america
>guard asks if you've ever smoked pot
>say yes and get denied entry
>say no and they catch you lying and denied entry for life
>>
>>76879844
>catch you lying
Heh
>>
>>76879002
Your fault, loser.
>>
File: drugs.png (208KB, 550x330px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.png
208KB, 550x330px
Serves you right stoner
>>
>>76879002
Weed smokers deserve everything that comes to them
>>
>>76879559
>>76879620
And alcohol drinkers, and tobacco smokers/chewers.
>>
>>76881797
They all deserve the death penalty
>>
I think you are lying
Obama smoked pot and he went to princeton
>>
>I am not even brown, why did I get rejected
there you go
>>
how does this rule apply to countries where they won't give you a criminal record for smoking weed?
>>
>>76879002
Good
>>
>>76879002
Sucks mate if you aren't memeing, but I reckon there are good unis in sheepland too.
>>
Get a PhD in rearing sheep, m8
>>
>>76879002
>offered full scholarship to Princeton
>foreigner
>life ruined
This is definitely a meme, if you can go to Princeton on a full scholarship, there ain't no way you're not able to make it into either Cambridge or Oxford as a backup. Ignore this attention whore.
>>
>>76881797
Drinking alcohol in limited quantities is the sign of a well adjusted individual and a civilised society.
>>
>>76881797
unironically would restore gulag and let all drugies to do the good old woodcutting
>>
>>76883824
t. Tecak
>>
>>76883950
He will be in prison for another 9 years. He caught some very powerful pedophile apparently
>>
>wanting american education
>>
>>76879002
>I am not even brown
Although I disagree with the pot policy, I'm glad you didn't get in. You're racist and entitled, and I don't want more of either of those characteristics in this cunt.
Sorry, Charlie.

t. has pretty nice life despite several pot arrests when younger
>>
>>76884029
>berating universities in the
US
>not wanting to go to the best universities in the world
Go back to rearing cattle and pickling fish, Olaf
>>
>>76884003
Damn that sucks :( his videos were great
>>
File: 1427236324616.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1427236324616.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>76884217
>Go back to rearing cattle and pickling fish, Olaf
>>
>>76884029
Please tell the rest of the world.
There are far too many international students and having to work with them in group projects is a pain.
>>
>>76884217
>best universities in the world
>inb4 you post the biased list
>>
>>76884471
>inb4 you post the biased list
how bloody fucking dumb are you? you don't need to look at any fucking list, just look at the endowment these universities have, they could probably buy an entire country or two with that kind of money
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.