[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One shot at life >Waste it on 4chan and videogames that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1499141829942.png (131KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
1499141829942.png
131KB, 793x645px
>One shot at life
>Waste it on 4chan and videogames that I don't even enjoy anymore
>>
>>76863125
Tell me your adress and I'll end it.
>>
What else are we supposed to do?

Normie activities like kayaking and and skiing are equally devoid of meaning.
>>
Then do something else
>>
>>76863138
I don't know I just feel like there's more to life than seeing the exact same shitty threads every single day.
>>
as long as you don't have to worry about spending money i see why you won't keep doing it

something like happiness itself is irrelevant as long as you can avoid suffering
>>
>>76863195
Because it's not very fun and I feel like there's more to life. How is happiness irrelevant?

>as long as you can avoid suffering
Suffering is just a part of life and the only way to avoid it is to just sit at home in which case you rot away and don't actually live.
>>
>>76863135
Are you going to bring a gun?
>>
tell me you fucking leaf, why do you keep posting those threads, do you actually hope to motivate someone or what?
>>
>>76863401
No I'm just seeking advice on making more of my life
>>
>>76863225
there isn't more to life because you are okay with spending it on 4chan

and even if you think sit home and rotting is not living that's what you are doing, not living

so you say you are not living yet you still live which means that really you don't care about any of that high minded stuff

just go through the motions in life, i don't see why you need the question the validity or the futility of it
>>
>>76863419
>just go through the motions in life
What are the "motions"? Life doesn't just happen to me, I make life happen by my choices(or lack of them).

I need to question the validity of it because I feel like what im doing isn't taking me where I want to be in the future.
>>
>>76863456
Well? Explain what you meant
>>
>>76863125
Being unhappy is a state of mind, even if you change everything and become a normie with a wife chances are you will find reasons to be miserable.
>>
>>76863724
But your surroundings reflect on you... you know that meme of "you are the average of the five friends you spend most time with"?

I used to think it was stupid normie platitude but it makes sense. This board is mostly just crying and really low effort insults. That certainly cannot reflect well on a person's mental wellbeing.
>>
>>76863765
This board / website is special you have no reason to lie here, this will push people to be more honest and admit thing they would never admit in real life.

A while ago I told a very good friend from childhood that I was currently miserable, he looked at me like I was a crazy person.

I came to the conclusion that you either fake it till you make it or explode while trying and end up on happy pills.
>>
>>76863937
>people on this website are honest and there's no reason to live

Then why do people pretend to be Nazis, Radical Islamic terrorists or black people on here? I've literally never gotten any useful advice or information from this website. Everyone is either retarded or pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>76863996
no reason to lie*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.