[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Europeans think of our cars, specifically , Lada,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What do Europeans think of our cars, specifically , Lada, Uaz, Moskvitch?
>>
>>76854301
those are like mini SUVs, kinda cool if u ask me
also you buy our windshields so thanks a lot
>>
They look very patrician.

From now whenever I see someone driving a non-Russian car I'll puke in disgust.
>>
>>76854301
I have a lada niva. I need it and i dont need anything better.
I did get a chance to drive/park a large kamaz truck, i have no idea what mark it is, the usual logging monster.
Made my dick hard.
Russian or should i say old soviet CARS are shit, really, they were improvised at the time and overpriced, thats communism for you.
Just like any other commie car, like our yugo or our fiat version.
But the trucks and the diesels are a masterpiece, each and every one of them.
The army trucks, their looks are special in a way.
I'd give everything to ride in a Buhanka and go camping with it
>>
>>76854301
Not a yuropoor obviously but I started dating a Russian grill seven months ago and when I told her I wanted to buy a Lada she flat out refused to ride with me in it if I did. She said she hates the fags with the "my life my rules" stickers and doesn't want to be associated with Lada because of them.

I think they're neat though.
>>
>>76854489
Russian girls fuck foreign men to stay far away from anything Russian. They're like a more advanced version of self-haters.
>>
>>76854301
trucks are godlike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENtYye2t50g
>>
>>76854764
Eh whatever, she still fucks me.

She likes Fords though and I love Fords so we found a middle ground.
>>
>>76854478
kamaz trucks are based
too bad you wont see hem in western europe
they are very unique and distinguishable, unlike all the other truck brands
>>
File: 1477873334099.png (900KB, 1600x1586px) Image search: [Google]
1477873334099.png
900KB, 1600x1586px
>>76854301
>>
>>76854301
>lada
Country boys and only country boys circle jerk over those things
>UAZ
Those vans used to popular 30 years ago
>Moskvitch
Has most likely not been imported since the soviet union fell
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.