[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panslavism is the best choice for any Slavic country. A new Warsaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_od464yUrmi1um1poao1_1280.jpg (143KB, 1280x901px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od464yUrmi1um1poao1_1280.jpg
143KB, 1280x901px
Panslavism is the best choice for any Slavic country. A new Warsaw Pact should be created under Russia's guiding hand.

Pros:
>No more emigration to Western Europe
>Tripolar world that isn't dominated by the USA and China
>People of similar ethnicity and culture working and fighting for a common cause

Cons:
>muh Russian boogeyman

Discuss
>>
File: 2.jpg (76KB, 703x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
76KB, 703x480px
>>76850189
literally no problem with this, USA world hegemony just means we'll overextend ourselves and get fucked like Rome did.
Another white european power to handle at least some of the bullshit, right next to the mideast would be great.

no gommunism please
>>
>>76850189
Very true, to be honest. Estonia should remain allied with Finland though.
>>
>>76850529
>Another white european power to handle at least some of the bullshit, right next to the mideast would be great.
this
>>
File: 701.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
701.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>the world will never calmly divide themselves along pan-ethnic lines for cultural solidarity and just not fuck with one another
>no Greater Germania
>no Neo Rome
>no Pan-Slavic Union
>no Finno-Ugric Confederation
>no Greater Persia
>>
>>76850529
>another military power of comparable strength and influence will surely promote lasting piece!
Because the rivalry with the Parthians and Sassanids worked out so well for Rome?
>>
>>76850839
notice how they really had problems with one another when Rome went full empire, when it was just a comfy yet strong republic hanging on the north of the Mediterranean it was mostly chill, just had some faggot Celts and Jews to deal with
>>
>>76850794
none of them are pan-ethnic
>>
>>76850707
You both belong to Swedistan
>>
>>76850908
i think we misunderstand one another
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_peoples
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_peoples
>>
>>76850977
>Germanic cucks pushing refugees and multiculturalism
>vs. 99% white country that speaks a similar language and looks like us
Gee, I wonder which one Estonia would ally with...
>>
Are lithos slavs? I always thought Balts were pretty much their own group, or are you guys pretty similar?
>>
>>76850905
>Celts and Jews
explain
>>
>>76851059
Lithuanians and Latvians speak the only two surviving Baltic languages in Europe (which have nothing to do with either Slavs or Germanics)
Estonians speak a Finno-Ugric language but are considered Baltic because of their history and geographic location

I just made this thread thinking of Slavic countries, I'm not sure what should happen with Lithuania.
>>
>>76851114
You guys used to have a pretty big empire right? Also what do you feel about the Latvians since they seem like the most similar group of people to you? Would you ally with them?
>>
>>76851053
Who said anything about allying?
>>
>>76851206
Well yes, Lithuanians used to control the territory of modern day Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine, thanks for asking.
Latvians are mostly alright, but we don't understand their language, and Latvia has a much higher percentage of Russians among their population. But overall Latvia is an alright country and it's got plenty of interesting sights, foremost among them Riga, which is really beautiful.
>>
>>76851213
Well what did you mean then...?
>>
>>76850189
shut the fuck up mykola
>>
>>76851077
Gauls and Carthaginians are respectively Celtic and Northwest Semitic
>>
>>76850529
>Another white European power
>White
>European
>Slavs
We don't want to be part of your cumskin beta race
>>
File: #1 toad.png (15KB, 718x420px) Image search: [Google]
#1 toad.png
15KB, 718x420px
>>76850839
Did Rome ever have much problem with the Indians?
>>
>>76851053
>Estonia
>Finland
>White
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
Would half slavs be welcome? I know quite a few.
>>
Does anybody know what we are living for?
>>
Why would you even want a panslavic union? It would collapse in a few years (or even months) after being created.
>>
File: GenghisPortrait.jpg (19KB, 220x282px) Image search: [Google]
GenghisPortrait.jpg
19KB, 220x282px
>>76854856
decimation can fix everything
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.