[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder If you breed with gook women, you'll not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4158.jpg (210KB, 1224x1670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4158.jpg
210KB, 1224x1670px
Daily reminder

If you breed with gook women, you'll not only breed an Elliot Rodger type hapa with the insecurities and mental illnesses of a full Asian male, but your ugly hapa gook will also be anti-white and anti-Western civilization, resent his white father, and identifies more with Asians.
>>
>>76832576
so?
>>
sounds like canada's future looks hapla A-OK
>>
>>76832576
as long as he's not a filthy fucking WEEB i don't see the problem
>>
Elliot Rodgers was half Anglo. That disgusting breed is filled with insecurities and mental illness with our without Asian DNA.

If real Europeans like Greeks or Italians breed with asians the children don't come out like freaks. If Anglos breed at all the children are freaks regardless of whether or not they racemix.
>>
>>76832845
I dont know why but this makes complete sense to me.
>>
>>76832576
>implying I'm white
>>
File: 1478535713191.png (233KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
1478535713191.png
233KB, 900x516px
>breeding at all
>>
>>76832954

This.

Breeding is for shitskins.
>>
>>76832845
so you mean that racemix between ____ and "Anglo" triggers insecurities and mental illness whatever they are?
>>
>>76832576
in a nutshell, the white never let any colored person be part of their racial group so they, all kinds of mixed peoples, willingly or unwillingly become "part of poc"
>>
>>76832845
This
>>
>>76833030
it's like a human breeding with a dog
...result r furries

yurope suffers from furries
>>
>>76832845
isn't his mom a thai slut? she is not even an east asian
>>
>>76832576

Noted. Still going to do it though
>>
>>76833023
Exactly.
>>
Mixed children are never identified as mixed, they're seen as the race that isn't white, look at Barack Obama or Bob Marley, they're "black" even though they're actually mixed.
>>
>>76833945
That's more our soiceties failing then anything else. I personally consider Obama our first Mulatto president and in actuality that's what he is.

One White parent + One Black parent = Mulatto.
>>
>>76833945

This can create quite the distorted image of yourself when you're seen as black or asian by whites but white by your other race.
>>
I am not a white, I'll be fine.
>>
>>76833986

Exactly! He's not the first black president. He's the first mixed/mulatto president
>>
But Elliot hated the Asian side of his family and kept bringing up his WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>76832576
I have some European blood but I'm just tanned pale "Hispanic".
>>
For every Elliot Rodger there are thousands of mixed people out there living normal lives
>>
>>76836736
>For every muslim terrorist there are thousands of muslim people out there living normal lives

checkmate fat fuck
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.