[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans and europeans virgens, I'm inviting you, come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1499202203380.jpg (59KB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
1499202203380.jpg
59KB, 525x503px
Americans and europeans virgens, I'm inviting you, come to Brazil and fuck our womens, they're bitches and like stranger dicks.
They will make a blowjob in you just because you talk another language and because you are not a brazilian or Bolivian.

I'm brazilian and I hate all brazilian womens.
>>
Don't really want to go through the effort of buying a plane ticket and making hotel reservations

Start a business that caters to sex tourists and I will literally pay you
>>
Already came over and fucked your mother haha
>>
>>76823405
I'm not a virgin, have a beautiful Russian gf, and only like white women due to be a racist, sorry.
>>
>>76823448
Come in Carnaval, anon.
I have sure you'll fuck more than 20 womens in one week and you don't will pay for this.
>>
>>76823503
Fuck you, anon.
>>
Please, americans.
Fuck our womens and make our next generation be white.
We just wanna be like Argentina.
>>
Not virgin but down for fucking Brazilian women, in dollars I make circa 200.000$ per year and penis is 19 cm, those interested reply to this post with pic or ignore, NO FAT CHICKS
>>
>>76823405
Brazilians seem really miserable going by their post here but Australian Brazilians are really happy and active I find. Why is this.
>>
File: BRASIL LIXO TRASHED.jpg (170KB, 960x593px) Image search: [Google]
BRASIL LIXO TRASHED.jpg
170KB, 960x593px
HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA
>>
I'd be too intimidated by that shit to be honest senpai
>>
>>76823853
>Why is this.
because those moved to Australia, of course they're happier
>>
>>76823853
Just the womens, anon.
The brazilian womens are literaly bitches, they hate brazilian mens, they love stranger and money.
>>
File: 2353423526.jpg (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
2353423526.jpg
12KB, 225x224px
stop using chairman pictures
i am the only brazilian using them
>>
Debt is 0, account amount atm in dollars is ~1 million 50 thousand, I have a house 530 sqm I want a brown Brazilian woman repy for more details, country is very clean and safe, landscapes quite beautiful but weather is not too good
>>
>>76823941
>>76823941
>>76823941
Fucking this.
>>
File: 352353252.jpg (72KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
352353252.jpg
72KB, 516x440px
>>76823965
they don't hate me
just because you're fat and ugly you hate them lol
>>
>>76823405
>and because you are not a brazilian or Bolivian

Lol why Bolivian
>>
>>76823997
Yes, they hate you and they hate me.
Also, I'm not a fat guy.

>>76824011
Bolivians are sub humans.
>>
>>76823967
No, they're my now, anon.
>>
If interested send pictures, you can travel worldwide, evwn with min Iceland wage u will afford travel and shopping, u can buy for your family a big home in ur country easy in 1 year max, u will make 90.000$ min a year no education necessary, local economy is ridiculously stro ng
>>
>>76824196
What are you talking about, anon?
>>
>>76824273
Also, How can I make 90.000$ in a year?
What I need do?
>>
>>76824273
If you are a beautiful Brazilian woman I will help u with whatever, you may come here I have hookup with a job and everything, atm we are prob top earners in Europe, it is very easy to make very much money, it's because of the currency, I have now 1 million dollars and 50 thousand, because other money is cheapm we are very richh

http://icelandreview.com/news/2017/05/24/icelandic-krona-too-strong

If you are a beautiful woman I will buy you a house anywhere u want
>>
>>76824432
I'm not a women, If you're desesperate you can anunciate this in brazilians groups on jewbook.
>>
>>76824468
Pfft don't reply then
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.