[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck wants to live so much? It's almost like you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: rwerwe43.png (49KB, 1135x645px) Image search: [Google]
rwerwe43.png
49KB, 1135x645px
Who the fuck wants to live so much? It's almost like you like to shit your pants or something.
>>
>>76818288
Well the idea is that when you live that old you're in better health near the end of your life, so instead of being useless at 70 like around here you'll be healthier and able to do more things..
>>
>>76818341
>around here
? life expectancy in the us is about 80, right up there. and if you are not a minority, it is much higher.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>76818288
It's anime the reason why japs live so long?!?
>>
you don't shit your pants before the mid 90's
>>
Having sons and grandchildren do the trick OP
>>
I don't get it either. If you get to the point where you need constant medication and medical care to function, it's time to die.
>>
>>76818640
Fresh fish and vegetables all day errday.
>>
got a link to the full list? and how is japan at the top? doesn't it also have one of tho lowest birth rates? are they correlated?
>>
60 age is the perfect age to die
>>
>>76818288
what
>>
You can stay pretty active well into old age with proper diet and fitness.
>>
>>76818640
>>76818741
the actual reason is because they're very small
>>
>>76819650
But there are nords there aren't very far off from Japan though
>>
>>76818288
>Country's life expectancy is below 80 years
How
>>
>>76819650
There are a number of factors, having a certain diet being one of them.
>>
File: アルゼンチン .png (353KB, 1800x1008px) Image search: [Google]
アルゼンチン .png
353KB, 1800x1008px
>>76818640
Cuteness is good for your health, anon.
>>
>>76818689
I don't think the elderly of today have many grandchildren, they all just rot in a retirement home
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.