[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...nothing will happen...AGAIN Right? Right? Because it would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: kors-MMAP-md.png (112KB, 1037x733px) Image search: [Google]
kors-MMAP-md.png
112KB, 1037x733px
So...nothing will happen...AGAIN

Right? Right?

Because it would be totally TOO GOOD to have another Korean war and nuke the gooks into oblivion.

Noo, sirrr! You cannot have that! Not in your lifetime, no fun for you, it will all be BORING baiting tactics with no results. The little shit will probably live til old age and then his son will take over.

FUCK IT!

Why can't we have a FUCKING WAR???? WHY???

I want to see fucking blood of gooks and millions in casualties and I know many, many others do as well!
>>
>>76813290
If Eastern European countries, like yourself, wouldn't have chimped out and left the USSR/Warsaw we'd still be in a constant cold war. But oh no. You wanted your sovereignty

Fucking assholes
>>
>>76813507
Cold war is bullshit. Whole world is at cold war, it is a fucking meme. When will we finally see rockets on cities? WHEN?

And no, sandniggers don't count. They aren't fun to see getting burned.

I want to see something dramatic like Seoul getting swarmed and bombed and then a crater where NK was supposed to be.

You are saying I won't see all this cool stuff within my lifetime and we will live a pussy peaceful life????
>>
>>76813507
this
>>
>>76813626
don't insult best korea (north korea obviously)
>>
>>76813626
>>76813290
Drop your proxy, Mr. Soros.
>>
>>76813290
>itching this hard to kill communist gooks
You sir are an honorary American. Catch a flight and tell them I sent you, a representative will be there for you to collect your American passport, complimentary cheeseburger and AR-15. Welcome to the greatest nation in the universe.
>>
>>76813763
Ok, I'm not. I honestly don't care who wins or loses I just want to see this thing finally burst. FOR HOW LONG I HAVE TO YET WAIT?

Why can't we have GLORIOUS WAR finally? Why is everyone such a pussy? Why can't someone step over the line at once and just get this party started and have it go totally out of control? Why is the world so fucking safe these days?
>>
>>76813824
I'm not an American. I'm a Latvian wizard who hates normies and nothing makes ma harder than seeing on the news and liveleak how norms are totally massacaring each other and destroying the planet.

le meme pic related
>>
File: 1497075993803.jpg (115KB, 790x837px) Image search: [Google]
1497075993803.jpg
115KB, 790x837px
War means millions of civilian deaths. Just can't be having that, friendo.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (62KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
62KB, 412x351px
>>76813290
Maybe you get to see a boring ass peaceful revolution in your lifetime.

That's something, r-right?
>>
>>76813832
Okay, unless you're the one flying over to NK to fight, stop sperging about people being pussies and whatnot. Come to US and register to be a trooper if you want to kill people so bad.
>>
>>76813290
Why do you care?
You wouldn't be fighting in Korea either way.
>>
>>76814035
He's happy as long as somebody else is paying the price.
>>
>>76813905
>War means millions of civilian deaths.

Stop this fucking meme. Nobody cares about civilians. In Middle East civs are killed every day. Nobody cares about some starving fucking gooks, why can't anyone SHOOT FUCKING ROCKETS at least ONCE IN MY FUCKING LIFE WHAT THE FUCK

I mean, they have been stockpiling all this ammo, why not put it to good use?

>Maybe you get to see a boring ass peaceful revolution in your lifetime.

FUck NO! I want to see apocalypse finally and all these normies going mad

>>76814035
>Okay, unless you're the one flying over to NK to fight, stop sperging about people being pussies and whatnot. Come to US and register to be a trooper if you want to kill people so bad.

I'm not fighting, I will be the one cheering for whichever team I fancy at the moment. I want a shitshow for my entertainment.

Just send over some drones and drop some bombs on Pyonyang, why not??
>>
You're a disgusting piece of shit.
Fuck your mom for letting you into this world
>>
>>76814047
>Why do you care?
>You wouldn't be fighting in Korea either way.

Because it would be fucking awesome and I would have hours of war footage to watch???
>>
>>76814269
Okay, Latvia.
Maybe Russia will invade you.
That'll be sure to entertain you.
>>
>>76814300
Triggered normgroid detected

kys
>>
>>76813290
Holy shit, Seoul is that close to the border?
>>
>>76814351
>Maybe Russia will invade you.

I honestly wouldn't mind. I have my little abode in the country and I will watch the blood spilling on my TV or internets safely away from all combat activities kekekeke
>>
>>76814269
>I'm not fighting

Then shut up. There are actual people dying right now. I don't wanna say more valuable than you but it's true that they're way more productive you ever will be.
>>
>>76814380

Do you really think there's a lot of koreans in Denmark?
>>
>>76814419
>Then shut up. There are actual people dying right now. I don't wanna say more valuable than you but it's true that they're way more productive you ever will be.

Yeah, only some good for nothing nigs and arabs are dying. I want to see other races die as well.

More deaths are needed to make the world more fun and to rustle normie jimmies more
>>
>>76814407
Buddy, your country is smaller than my backyard. Hiding won't work.
>>
>>76814269
lol, dude, NK has a shitload of artillery pointed at Seoul with a population of 24m. it would be carnage not seen since the last korean war.
>>
>>76813290
ill bite and tell you an interesting story, not really a meme.

except for japanese and chinese, nobody still knows who gooks really are

whats going on there is part of their culture or characteristic. either of s and n cant compromise anything because doing it means losing to someone else for them and dont know what compromise is. but they always are fucking scared of every terrible consequence that could possibly happen to them. they on the other hand bitch about anything they can, so s does against japan, n does against the us. japan and the us have pampered them for a long time, so they think its acceptable and nothing will happen. but both never do against china because they know china actually hits them. they always feel like they are inferior to someone else too, and they know they cant be superior to them. so they do more and more against those countries to escape from the reality, forget who they really are, manage to feel superior taking moral high ground.

they get they live in this karma with their unique feeling "han"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_(cultural)
>>
>>76814519
So you are saying there is a chance it will actually happen without our lifetimes?

Because nothing would be fucking more glorious!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.