[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFH a4db3hA0 Why are German

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: C-z7BHvXYAAIAr-.jpg (140KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C-z7BHvXYAAIAr-.jpg
140KB, 1200x675px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Why are Germans allowed to be this hateful in 2017?
>>
G**manics are a blight to the earth.
>>
>>76804654
They are probably the most evil people on Earth. They mask their fiendish nature with a veneer of decorum and politeness but you know inside they want to kill your people.
>>
I honestly don't know what's worse, people who think their opinion should be heard or faggots that get triggered by it and spend hours watching this shit.
>>
>>76804767
I get triggered by basic white bitches with no interesting opinions thinking they are edgy for saying things that are common sense, then getting a massive following for it from beta orbiters
>>
>>76804600
because its the new edge, also she looks turkish what the fuck
>>
>>76804883
White nationalists are usually mongrels
>>
>>76804822

>I get triggered

yes you did and decided to post it here, she should thank you for the free publicity, in my case I prefer not to indulge any of this pseudo modern freaks that think they are the next big thing in the internet.
>>
Ugly
>>
Fucking roasties
>>
>>76804600
Isn't she confirmed jewish?

I have seen threads on /pol/ but I didn't pay enough attention
>>
>>76805106
Yes she is one of the chosen people and is a white supremacist
>>
Literally who gives a fuck, what she said was already said many times, she just copy-pasted text of the dailystormer, that's it
>>
Ameriboos are cringe
>>
>>76804600
Kind of ironic that /pol/ loves this video of a woman complaing to a camera about social injustice and skewed perceptions of history
>>
niggers are a lesser race, this is a known fact all over the world
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.