[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brits laughing at Canadian tradition. This is wrong, Brits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: 1499173772707.png (418KB, 661x745px) Image search: [Google]
1499173772707.png
418KB, 661x745px
Brits laughing at Canadian tradition.

This is wrong, Brits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWMd3rQPJ8Y
>>
>mocking Finnish music

What a jerk.
>>
>>76800712

It's actually impossible to not laugh.
>>
Inuit are Eskimos, yes?
>>
>>76800787
Yes, but you're not supposed to use the word anymore.

I have known two such persons and neither of them complained about the "Eskimo" label, though. It just means "raw fish eater", and that indeed is a big part of their way of life which distinguishes them from other peoples. Nobody else could survive on the same diet as them. Whereas "Inuit" just means "people".

But almost all of them live in the territories, unlike the First Nations (think north american natives with red skin tones). So you never really hear them complain about the nomage in the same way that the aboriginal community does.
>>
>>76800871
Eskimo is the preferred and more accurate term describing tribes ranging from Canada through Siberia. Inuit are only a certain section of those Canadian Eskimo.
>>
>>76800712
>white people
>>
>>76800712
fucks sake
>>
>>76800712
eat the rich
>>
>>76800712
>moaning into the microphone like a seal is a skill
I would laugh too
>>
HIGHLY SKILLED throat singers
>>
>>76800916

It's not the preferred term here, though. Eskimo is the equivalent of saying redskin in the states.

>In Canada, the term Inuit is preferred over Eskimo, which is considered offensive. What many people do not know is that using the term Inuit as a blanket term for all arctic people in Alaska is offensive – the opposite of the situation in Canada. Why? Because there are two main groups of arctic people in Alaska, the Yupik and the Iñupiat. The Yupik peoples are Eskimo but not Inuit.
>>
>>76801037
Supposedly this kind of singing came from Inuit women being left alone in an igloo all day and having nothing to pass the time with while the men were off hunting. The skilled part is being able to do it for several hours without passing out. Last woman standing wins.
>>
>There were several contexts in which a husband would let another man sleep with his wife. The most widespread was ritual spouse exchange, practiced in one form or another in every region where Eskimos lived, from eastern Greenland to the Bering Sea. This sort of spouse exchange was always associated with a religious purpose, and was always done at the instigation of an angekok (shaman). Often the point was to effect some desired outcome, such as better weather or hunting conditions.

>The best known example of ritual spouse exchange was the "putting-out-of-the-lamps game" played in Greenland. This was a sort of combination of seven minutes in heaven, Roman orgy, and prayer meeting. The prayer-meeting aspect failed to overcome the objections of the early Christian missionaries, one of whom called it the "whore game." Those guys really know how to ruin a party. To play at home: gather together a number of married couples (according to some sources, singles could play too); wait for the angekok to contact the spirits; turn out the lights; screw a random member of the opposite sex; turn on the lights. The idea seemed to be that the spirits would be more willing to cooperate if you did it that way. Who are we to disappoint the spirits? This game was played only in Greenland, but other spouse-exchange rituals were practiced elsewhere. One example from Alaska was called the "bladder feast," which sounds a bit less appetizing. (Despite the name, the bladders weren't eaten, and sex was only a minor part of the festivities).
>>
Try not laughing at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnPh3GGykaI
>>
>>76801225

FUCKING CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS, THEY RUIN EVERYTHING FUN.
>>
Mongols will always be the masters of throat-singing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
>>
>>76800712
How is this even throat singing?!?! They were just barking and panting like dogs.

now this is throat singing>>76801411
>>
>>76800712
fookin ell
>>
canadians are such cucks
>>
>>76800712
canadian tradition so retarded lmao
>>
I think we can all agree that certain cultures are objectively inferior and hold no value.

Not genociding North American natives was a big mistake.
>>
>>76801142
>Supposedly this kind of singing came from Inuit women being left alone in an igloo all day and having nothing to pass the time with while the men were off hunting. The skilled part is being able to do it for several hours without passing out. Last woman standing wins.

I knew that had to be masturbation, thanks for the info.
>>
>>76800712
No it's not. The throat singers probably went back to get drunk and beat/molest their kids.
>>
>>76801108
>redskin
Which redskins actually came up with.
>>
aaaoooaaaoooeeeaaaeeeiiioooiii

Am I highly skilled too?
>>
>>76800712
MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN ORBIT
>>
>>76800712
it would take absolutely superhuman willpower to not laugh at that. Charles is based, I hope he rebuilds the Empire
>>
I was expecting some Mongolian-tier High quality throat singing, but this is plain shit. Everyone would laugh at this
>>
>>76800712
wtf i've never heard this type of "singing" in my life jesus christ
fuck this country
>>
>>76802561
>>
>>76800712
Fucks sake they should be able to better handle themselves
>>
>>76800712
Suddenly I think Charles wouldn't be such a terrible King.
>>
>>76801411
this is how men do it

bitches can't even throat sing porperly
>>
im laughing too lol
>>
>>76800712
That really is bad. Jesus. I don't blame them.
>>
File: 1480708932758.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480708932758.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>76800712
>british royalty wearing hijabs already
>>
call me a Canadian throat trainer
>>
That will never top this

https://youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=1m32s
>>
>>76806020
>B-but Australia
Typical leaf response.
>>
>>76802542
>i don't like person
>kill person
Nigger-tier tb.h
>>
File: 1488610271332.jpg (15KB, 255x251px) Image search: [Google]
1488610271332.jpg
15KB, 255x251px
>>76805836
>british royalty
*Canadian royalty
>>
>>76800712
Whats wrong with the canadian royal family.We should ban them from entering the country desu
>>
>>76805266
Charles was able. It's Camilla who couldn't handle herself. Tbqh I can't blame her.
>>
>>76806963
Your flag is missing a color.
>>
>>76800727
umm try agen sweaty :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
>>
>>76800712
Fuck shitskins.
>>
>Speak about Climate Change
>The media cares more about your reaction to two retards grunting at each other
>>
Fuck Wh*te people. Uncultured rude swines.
>>
>>76800712
>watched the video
>lost it super hard

fuck, i needed that.
>>
>>76804990
This
>>
>>76811911
>Complaining about white people on an Inuit Throatsinging Cultural Exchange Website
>>
>>76810402

How do you know he's sweaty?
>>
>>76804990

Canada being "culturally diverse" when the royals couldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>76800712

Fuck that Indian shit weasel who wrote the article. I started laughing the moment it started playing.

Here I was expecting something like Mongolian throat singing and I get the sound of two North American buffalo fucking.
>>
>>76805331
except mongols
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNFSB4PnVPI
>>
>>76800712

I laughed, can't blame them.
>>
You guys ain't seen nothing yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dumvYzfuT0w
>>
File: Kate Middleton Canada Day.jpg (170KB, 736x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Kate Middleton Canada Day.jpg
170KB, 736x1142px
>>76800712
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.