[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>North Korea brings missile threat to the US >It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1920px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png (27KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1920px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png
27KB, 1920x960px
>North Korea brings missile threat to the US
>It's all because of china
Do you agree?
>>
why doesn't amerikkka just leave them alone?
Just let them be dumb in peace
>>
>>76800506
That's what North Korean pray to their great leader everyday.
>>
your president is gonna help it do you agree?
>>
>>76800590
Yes
>>
>>76800506
It's so obvious that North Korea would threaten other neighbor countries after they conquer South Korea but you can say anything when it's not your business.
>>
>>76800605
sorry but as a matter of fact your country is getting more and more blind.

while you as one of the very minorities question china, your people in general get hyped about you and nk to form the unified team to join the olympic together.
>>
>>76800752
That little moon son of a bitch is trying so hard to get away with US' scolding while helping North Korea but useless. South Korea is doomed.
>>
>>76800885
the actual fundamental problem of this is your pro-nk tendency and "trend". you dont need to be scared as fuck of china but simply should stand against it even if they are gonna sanction you badly.

as long as you dont have this conviction and cant show such a determination towards the world you cant blame only china. both the us and japan know what you are trying to do now. we always observe it. china as well. they always try to hit you where it hurts and find it out. anyway you have to get your people to stand against china, even though its on the internet, before asking for help from someone else. its fucking strange that a bunch of your people still are inclined to suck up to china and nk and you should manage to open their eyes somehow.
>>
File: time to....jpg (220KB, 738x492px) Image search: [Google]
time to....jpg
220KB, 738x492px
>>76800463

I wish they grew some hairy chink balls and stopped "testing" and fired one at the USA for once, having all those nukes and not using them is plain stupid.
>>
Sorry for that.If I were XI,I'd have caught Kim the third fatass to make soap and fuck his wife.
>>
>>76801276
If Korean could do that, things wouldn't even have gone this way.
>>
>>76800463
Besides SK and Japan should any actually be scared of this Chinese client state?
>>
>>76800506
The only way their hereditary leadership can guarantee its power is if it creates threats behind which the people can rally (America, Japan and China), and if it gives off the image of being like a completely rabid cornered rat, so major powers will feel like it's just not worth it to kill them off.

If the US gives up on them, then they'll still be doing the same thing with China, Japan and even South Korea.
>>
>>76800463
Nuke China then
>>
>>76800506
The last time we left alone a divided country after arranging a cease-fire the north side said fuck it and invaded anyway.
>>
>>76801912
i feel like sk might be going to get more and more left. those kims on this board never get convinced but your society has leaned toward left fucking hard. and thats led people to like nk and china more than japan at least. according to some of the latest surveys, you hate china more than japan but this is merely a temporary sentiment. you wont stop bitching about japan anyway, whatever happens.

in the next phase, china might give up on getting rid of Thaad and try to come up to you to be "good friends" with you again, like savers of the peninsula, not like trump. then your people will instantly change their mind again. that time will be the turning point or the point of no return.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.