[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just read an interview with an Israeli who lives 8 months a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1499109963002.jpg (48KB, 618x328px) Image search: [Google]
1499109963002.jpg
48KB, 618x328px
I just read an interview with an Israeli who lives 8 months a year in a house he rents in the black forest. Rent is low because it's a village in the middle of nowhere, cost of living are lower, because it's not I$rael, and some of his work he can do online.
Where are you going to retire to?
>>
>>76795466
I'm going to stay in a first world country because it's a lot better.
>>
>>76795466
Wait
I can just do that? Move to the black forest and live in a village in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>76795563
if you pay your taxes

*rubs hands*
>>
>>76795563
Sounds boring as fuck. Why would you even want to?
>>
>>76795563
If you have money and know how to Jew the Germs into permit, and speak Germnoey, then yes.
>>
>>76795590
What if I get a uni-brow and a tan, do I get a tax break? Or do I have to learn to speak Arab?
>>76795637
I'm a nature kid and the nature here is shit. Idk I'll write books for fun and paint or whatever, maybe do some manual labor on some farm. I'm bored
>>76795644
Neato
>>
>>76795466
I kinda want to take up where Ziggy Remienko left off and move into the Betoota Hotel. Also I like the Advocate.
>>
>>76795760
>Or do I have to learn to speak Arab?
lol no
https://www.derwesten.de/region/sie-prahlten-mit-ihrem-betrug-behoerden-erkannten-ukrainer-als-syrische-fluechtlinge-an-id211036595.html

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article164090839/Bei-seiner-Festnahme-war-Franco-A-koerperlich-am-Ende.html

A Ukrainian and a FUCKING BUNDESWEHR soldier were accepted as syrien refugees
>>
>>76795900
Fucking no way
What is going on in your country dude
>>
>>76795927
>Fucking no way
habib it. when merkel opened the borders she opened the gates to hell. it's hardly a country anymore desu.
this weekend a legislation passed to censor internet posts on the grounds of them being "hate" and the companies THEMSELVES have to check it, not a judge.
>>
>>76796057
Listen serious question, at this point are most Germans angry? Do they even react to it? This situation is fucking bizarre
>>
>>76795466
she probably looks like a broiler this year
>>
>>76795900
>A Ukrainian and a FUCKING BUNDESWEHR soldier were accepted as syrien refugees

Come again?
>>
WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? All I want to do is come here for an asexual experience that will exercise my brain but I am constantly titillated by these vixens with their prodigious hips and provocative figures. Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?

Life is a constant hell. No wonder I resent women too.
>>
>>76797067
best dutch post on /int/ right now
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.