[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Latin America have any substantial populations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (131KB, 480x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131KB, 480x375px
Why doesn't Latin America have any substantial populations of black people? (Disregarding Cuba, DR and Haiti of course)

Did they all just get blended into the mestizo mixing pot?
>>
>>76788887
what are
>the rest of the Caribbean
>Brazil
>>
Slaves didn't do so good in the tropics. Death rates were astronomical
>>
>>76788887
>Why doesn't Latin America have any substantial populations of black people?

what is Panama, Brazil, Colombia, Belize, Guyana, Suriname
>>
>>76788887
We killed them
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines
Check decline
>>
>>76788887
once they became useless and we got the remington we started to use them en masse in our petty wars and the population started to decline
you were way too soft with them by new world standards
>>
>>76788887
uuuh

venezuela, colombia, brazil and the carribbean have substantial black pops because they could use them for cotton farming

the rest didn't see many blacks beyond the rare house negro

>>76789145
>trusting the anglo wikipedia on anything pertaining to race

It's a known fact that they assimilated into the populations. The whole "we sent them to their deaths" thing is an exaggerated myth based on our conscription doctrines.
>>
>>76789145
Holy shit. You guys really outdid us in the harshness to blacks department
>>
>>76789290
there weren't a lot of them to begin with, and they were overwhelmingly poor, so they either got conscripted, or died of yellow fever on their non-sanitarian ghettos
moreover Argentina was just a road that went from the dock in Buenos Aires to the silver and gold mines in Peru, where local amerindians were used for labor
>>
>>76789145
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines
>By the late 19th century the Afro-Argentine population consisted mainly of women, who mixed with the large numbers of European immigrants
WHITED
>>
>>76789145
>In 1812 Bernardo de Monteagudo was not allowed as a member of the First Triumvirate, due to his "questionable mother"—i.e., African ancestry. Bernardino Rivadavia, also of African descent, was one of the objectors

>rivadavia
>african ancestry

my bullshit alarm just exploded

This article also ommits that after five or so years have passed a conscripted slave was automaticaly freed under full citizenship. The Triumvirates were a dick wangling content between criollos and nobles, if anything, it's because one of his ancesotors were foreigners, not mixed.

Black regiments were fucking instrumental in the independence war, the final part of our second most important national hymn is dedicated to

If blacks weren't educated it wasn't because they weren't allowed. They didn't have the money and had to build themselves from the ground up like most inmigrants. To them, being part of the army was almost second skin as it was the best way to secure an income.
Oh, I get it now, half this article is badly translaten from the spanish wikipedia which at the same time sources 90% of it's content from 2 books

disregard it entirely
>>
>>76789281
It is true tho.

And we should do it again with the bolivians and other shitskins. Like, sending all the northern population to war.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.