[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Japan ever retake their position as the rightful masters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Will Japan ever retake their position as the rightful masters of China and Korea or is it far too late?
>>
If anything China should retake it's glory in the world. Americans/Euros/Japanese needs to pay for their sins
>>
Anime ruined Japan beyond salvation.
>>
>>76784315
Your opinion counts for a tenth of that of an actual human being since you're Brazilian
>>
>>76784276
japanese milfs can be masters of my dick
>>
I know this i a dumb bait post but still, for most of history Japan was a country indebted to Korea and China and subordinate to both countries. Japan tried to take Korea a number of times and failed miserably before the 19th century, and it was only in the 20th during a civil war that Japan could even hope to invade China and still they failed.
>>
>>76784408
The only reason they failed was because China was geographically far too large to hold and the Chinks were just too numerous. The Japs weaponry, technology and people in general were vastly superior to the chinks
>>
>>76784276
They are too busy selling tax free watches to them.
>>
>>76784472
Not really. Japanese technology at that point was just European technology. Before that it was Chinese technology that the Japs used. The Japanese were not innovators unlike the Chinese. The main strength of the Japanese always came in being strong and brutal militarily, that's what their culture centered on for a thousand years; unlike the Chinese, they had no native culture and no unique innovations.
>>
Japan fucked up their chances to be a major world power. If Japan had a strong and insightful leader in the 30s that could withdraw from China and consolidate their gains, then they might today still have Taiwan and have a better relationship with Korea after decolonization. They might've even been able to grab a big chunk of Siberia and kept China divided if they played their cards right.

Instead they let themselves be run by their military and no realistic strategy.
>>
>>76784276
china and korea will alliance together and destroy japan. why this is a problem?
>>
File: grf.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
grf.png
1MB, 1440x810px
Something I've noticed is that Japs have much narrower faces than other Asians and in all of their art they're depicted as having narrow, almost semitic noses. Could this be due to possible caucasian admixture? Might explain why Japs are the only asians with souls and the only ones capable of making truly unique and beautiful art
>>
>>76784959
Mongolians are badass too and make beautiful music and have a very rich culture. Probably because of slavic and/or celtic admixture
>>
File: 71a379f9.jpg (26KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
71a379f9.jpg
26KB, 500x350px
>>76784959
This is what a normal Jap looks like
>>
>>76784276
I just wish China engulfs them, so your subhuman ilk will commit suicide en masse out of frustration and desperation.
>>
>>76785011
Is that Matsumoto wearing sunglasses?
>>
>>76784959
Japanese are white.
>>
File: 4a77a583-s.jpg (164KB, 560x1001px) Image search: [Google]
4a77a583-s.jpg
164KB, 560x1001px
>>76790312
That's one thing I learned from anime
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.