[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your country doesn't have one of these it means you are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: usa.jpg (357KB, 1600x1193px) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
357KB, 1600x1193px
If your country doesn't have one of these it means you are culturally irrelevant.
>>
Greek subhumans are not welcome.
>>
We got the New7Wonders of Nature(TM)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New7Wonders_of_Nature
>>
I am the last descendant of the last Roman emperor, I will soon be amongst the most influential people in human history and my scientific and millitary discoveries will revolutionize human nature
>>
>>76758660
Why does Brazil's stupid Jesus statue get in there?
>>
>>76758934
I mean they set up a giant ass statue in the early 1900's, before Brazil really had anything.
>>
>>76758976
That's not that impressive though, getting it up that hill was very difficult I admit but the statue itself isn't very complicated. I mean the pyramids should be in there, not that statue.
>>
>>76758660
>Random Bolivian pyramid instead of the Giza pyramids

>Jesus instead of the Parthenon

>Only 1 (one) european wonder
>>
File: images(17).jpg (75KB, 750x320px) Image search: [Google]
images(17).jpg
75KB, 750x320px
>>76758934
It's not just about the statue, but the place it is and how much people care about. Also, 7 wonders are always changing.
>>
>>76758660
>Pyramids
>Not baby tier garbage
I hate normies and the political correctness of putting shit skin garbage on top of everything else
>>
>>76759220
The Egyptians weren't White, man. Please stop this meme.
>>
>>76759220
>I hate normies and the political correctness of putting shit skin garbage on top of everything else
So the Taj Mahal and Petra are shitskin garbage that got put in at the expense of superior White structures in the name of political correctness?
>>
>>76758660
Those arent the worldwonders tho
>>
>>76760763
Taj Mahal was built by turkics so it NEEDS to be there. What the fuck is the third one btw? It's from a south american shithole i assume?
>>
File: varg.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>76758660
Stop being shitalian
>>
>>76758660
>Spain
>culturally irrelevant
>>
But we have weed and hookers.
>>
>>76759220
>baby tier garbage
yet no european building has something equal to that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaLRMq8sgYM [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE6Fy1s0pfU [Embed]

I really hate poltards and their victim complex of shitting on everything that is not white because is a conspiracy of the joos.
>>
>>76761231
Nice
>>
File: banana.jpg (102KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
102KB, 800x600px
>>76758660
Yeah those are pretty alright but they're no big banana.
>>
>Jordan
>Peru
>relevant

pick one
>>
>>76758660
Taj Mahal and Great Wall are in league of their own. Rest are meh 2bh.
>>
If your country doesn't have one of these it's culturally irrelevant.
>>
>>76758660
The Colosseum is a ruin, there's plenty of other amphitheaters which are in a far better state and which are still used today for concerts/bull fighting/etc.
>>
File: el djem.jpg (864KB, 1000x437px) Image search: [Google]
el djem.jpg
864KB, 1000x437px
>>76758660
HMM
>>
>>76761753
Yeah, but none cares about poonisia
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.