[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The latest contested issue in Israel is legality of prostitution.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1498830270769.jpg (219KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498830270769.jpg
219KB, 900x1200px
The latest contested issue in Israel is legality of prostitution. They're already busting whore houses and even criminalized customers, but for some women rights activists it's not enough since they fear whores will advertise themselves on tinder as some already do. So now they want to ban women from asking for any financial support on tinder to prevent online prostitution.
>>
>>76758365
its only because the government doesn't get a cut
>>
>>76758438
That's an extremely good point. It all boils down to money, you as an Englishman should know this.
>>
It really is a victimless crime. Why not just impose taxes on legal brothels so the government gets a cut?
>>
>>76759269
im guessing some Jews wouldnt like it
>>
>>76758365
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>76758365
If they really cared (they don't) they would be combating the massive human trafficking in Israel
>>
>>76758438
>>76758548
Legal prostitution would fix that.
This is the feminist lobby making sure pussy can't be bought by every man with money in his pocket. The more accessible it is the less power it has.
>>
>>76759269
Orthodox Jews probably wouldn't like it, and Israeli anons tell me the government uses them as a base of support often.
>>
i don't get it, wouldn't womens rights activists and feminists be in favour of allowing women to do whatever they want with their body, including prostitution?
>>
>>76760733
>This is the feminist lobby making sure pussy can't be bought by every man with money in his pocket. The more accessible it is the less power it has.
This.
The same reason why they are already throwing a hissy-fit about sexrobots.
>>
>>76760866
They used to iirc. But the evil men objectifying and exploiting women narrative sort of won out. Really it's easy to know what they'll be against and what they'll support, it's about man-hating so if it's something that men enjoy they will be against it.
>>
>prostitution is legal
>whores pay a lot of taxes
>have to get checked for STDs every week

>no pimping
>no uncontrolled spread of diseases
>no shady back alley shit
>government gets its monies

Noone apart from religious fanatics should oppose legal prostitution tbf
>>
>>76761039
thats why a recent pedo network prostituting hungarian kids was busted recently there, right Josef?
>>
>>76761069
legal prostitution =/= pimping children
>>
>women's rights activist
>"what, you can't have the right to whore yourself out!"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.